• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that was a little to "meta" for me to think anything but a wild Axew, but still wp. Really like (even though we have seen them in Unova without it) that Unova+ seems to be where traveling via plane comes in.

Seems like Goh is alone when meeting Iris.
Not necessarily. But if he is, it's likely because he ran off to catch some Pokémon.
I really stood here and thought Axew evolved...

*sad clown shoes honking in the distance*
The fact that Axew is clearly walking in the city and Iris herself is met in a forest could mean that it's not Iris's. It could be a wild one or belong to another Trainer.

Not necessarily. But if he is, it's likely because he ran off to catch some Pokémon.
Considering Iris is wearing her normal clothes when Goh tries to "catch" her, and we see Pikachu greeting Iris when she is already in her Champion outfit and in what seems to be a different location, it makes me to think that Ash wasn't there in that moment.

The fact that Axew is clearly walking in the city and Iris herself is met in a forest could mean that it's not Iris's. It could be a wild one or belong to another Trainer.
But we don't know where the locations of thse two events are tho. Ash seems to be more in a park of sorts, and we can see some plants in the background. So this ''park'' being close to the woods doesn't seems like an shot in the dark tbh.

I mean, yes, there's still chance, but at this point JN has had so many fake outs and disappointments (to me personally) that it gets hard to have hope. Guess we just gotta wait for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom