• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN066: Flabebe's White Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.
because being creative is way too hard nowadays

seriously, how hard is it to think about an original episode storyline?? if i just HAD to write a flabebe episode...... well, flabebes pollen crown has mysterious healing properties. maybe we could have our heroic flabebe get ash and goh to help it search for a certain flower to gather its special healing pollen to help out a friend?? done. i thought of that in 3 minutes. im the farthest thing from part of the anime staff but it really isnt that difficult to think about new ways to explore previously seen pokemon without falling back onto an episode from a previous series that got the job done and adopting a "if it aint broken dont fix it" ethic
I hate that. Like ppl wont notice when they watch pokemon for a long time.

I wonder if Ash is even going to be in this episode. If not, hard skip. At least the previous Goh solo episode was somewhat interesting because it dove into Gohs past.
Episode images show us that he will be, though I highly doubt he's gonna actually do anything. Its a Goh episode. That usually means Ash does nothing and probably won't even have any Pokemon other than Pikachu out.

Summary and VA list courtesy of Adamant

One day, Go's White Flabebe is no longer able to fly. The petals on the flower it rides on are all gone. And this is a super rare White Flower. Will Go be able to make a discovery in the Kalos region?!

Summary:
One day all of Go's Flabebe evolved into Floette at the same time! ...or at least he thought so until he noticed one of his five Flabebe, the white one, wasn't there. He found it after looking around, but saw that it's now no longer able to fly since the petals it used to ride on are all gone. Go and the others set off for the Kalos region, where Go got his Flabebe in the first place, to search for a new flower for the depressed Flabebe!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Yuichi Nakamura: Sakuragi
Shinichiro Miki: Kailios
Yuji Ueda: Heracros
Hana Takeda: Sarunori
Kei Shindo: Blue Flabebe
Sayaka Senbongi: Orange Flabebe
Marina Aicholtz: White Flabebe
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

One day, Go's White Flabebe is no longer able to fly. The petals on the flower it rides on are all gone.
C7C878BB-47D1-44D5-B9BA-3D5C84AD951D.jpeg

Summary and VA list courtesy of Adamant

One day, Go's White Flabebe is no longer able to fly. The petals on the flower it rides on are all gone. And this is a super rare White Flower. Will Go be able to make a discovery in the Kalos region?!

Summary:
One day all of Go's Flabebe evolved into Floette at the same time! ...or at least he thought so until he noticed one of his five Flabebe, the white one, wasn't there. He found it after looking around, but saw that it's now no longer able to fly since the petals it used to ride on are all gone. Go and the others set off for the Kalos region, where Go got his Flabebe in the first place, to search for a new flower for the depressed Flabebe!
Just as I predicted...

Instead of an 2 parter for Iris, we will be having... this?

Ugh.

You, know, I don't think that's innherently an bad episode by concept, but, hum...

I mean, episodes where it's focused on a singular Pokémon/Line is not an new thing to the series ofc. It's based off an basic logic: new region = new Pokémon, which is an natural and obvious thing, right? So ofc an episode centered around an new Pokémon species, even if doesn't amounts to a lot in the overall scheme of things and is mostly a filler has it's uses at the end of the day. It serves to help ''populate'' the region and present new stuff to the Pokéworld, so it's not really bad.

But like, in JN... We have alredy met that Pokémon before. We have seen this line in Kalos before. It's not an new thing. And not only it probably won't amount to anything of value, since it's an Goh filler mon, I mean, it has almost the exact same plot of the XY ep???...

I hope it's a least entertaining.

You, know, I don't think that's innherently an bad episode by concept, but, hum...

I mean, episodes where it's focused on a singular Pokémon/Line is not an new thing to the series ofc. It's based off an basic logic: new region = new Pokémon, which is an natural and obvious thing, right? So ofc an episode centered around an new Pokémon species, even if doesn't amounts to a lot in the overall scheme of things and is mostly a filler has it's uses at the end of the day. It serves to help ''populate'' the region and present new stuff to the Pokéworld, so it's not really bad.

But like, in JN... We have alredy met that Pokémon before. We have seen this line in Kalos before. It's not an new thing. And not only it probably won't amount to anything of value, since it's an Goh filler mon, I mean, it has almost the exact same plot of the XY ep???...

I hope it's a least entertaining.
That is JN to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom