• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN066: Flabebe's White Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a separate issue, but I don’t disagree with that. What I do disagree with is how much impact it has on my enjoyment of the show. Personally, I’ve been watching Ash for over 20 years and I don’t really mind if he takes a backseat to someone else more often than not in this series.
A valid take though for me personally, it’s a bit disappointing that the first series that they officially proclaimed as having duel protagonists that they wrote the focus so lopsided.

A valid take though for me personally, it’s a bit disappointing that the first series that they officially proclaimed as having duel protagonists that they wrote the focus so lopsided.
Well to be fair, I do think Ash is still treated as a protagonist, regardless of if his screen time is shared with Goh evenly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom