• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN066: Flabebe's White Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still it's just a Pokemon that many would have already forgotten about.
Makes one wonder why, all of a sudden, it gets an episode.

It could still be a filler; with nothing interesting/remarkable happening, just a random plot with Flabebe.

Still it's just a Pokemon that many would have already forgotten about.
Makes one wonder why, all of a sudden, it gets an episode.
Like I said, they do this sort of thing all the time with species of Pokémon that haven’t gotten focus in a while. The only difference is that this time it belongs to a main character.

I actually completely forgot that Goh has 5 Flabebes so I'm not really excited about this episode.

For some reason, it doesn't bother me much with Fletchling (Since it already had the limelight when caught with Ash)
I'm not bothered by them not being in the limelight yet, and the Flabebe have actually appeared a significant number of times, I just found it interesting that in the ball playing segment, or other instances where the Pokémon are interacting, you don't see the initial Kalos group, you do see Bunelby though.
The Project Mew preview showed some clips from this, looks like Flabebe lost it’s flower.
Using Goh as a replacement:bulbaLove:

It looks like Ash and Goh go to Kalos and are at least there overnight. I wonder what it is they find? Maybe a rare spot where the white flower grows? I take it they can't opt for a different flower (like a Gurdur with a pickaxe:LOL:).

The Flabébé episode seems like a repeat of the XY one
So we have a rehash of an AG episode and a rehash of an XY episode...:cautious:

Let's try not to make assumptions-maybe it'll be better than we expect? I just really don't want my entire experience of the Journeys anime to be constant negative line of thoughts, but with the way the series is being written...

And it clinged to Eureka's hair, because she was trying a new hairstyle that resembled its flower.

So Flabebe is a consistent species?

They are hitting all regions and Pokémon, you're going to get some overlap. I doubt it plays out in the exact same way.

It is with maybe a few differences. It is painfully obvious. The Pikachu one reminds me too much of the Clembot one in XY
To be fair, we're all making assumptions here. Think of the JN30 title, would anyone have expected the episode to go in the direction it did from its title? Probably not, especially since the title didn't match the focus of the episode very much.
So here, we're merely going off of assumptions. It feels most likely but we really don't know what's happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom