• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN066: Flabebe's White Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floette!!!!!:bulbaLove::bulbaLove::bulbaLove::bulbaLove::bulbaLove:

Just like Flygon's siren wings, and Absol's disaster warning and superstition, it looks like we are getting another pokedex accurate plot:

"Flabébé can control and draw power out of the flower but is unsafe without it. However, it will continue searching until it finds a flower that it likes. According to Professor Oak's Pokémon Holo Caster, the White Flower Flabébé is rare and difficult to find."

I love the Flabebe line, not sure if they are popular, but I am glad that they are one of the lines that are getting focus. Looking forward to this episode.

Which of Goh's non-starter pokemon will evolve next?
I’m sure there are plenty of people who like Flabebe and are glad to see it here getting some focus. It seems to me that the plot similarity is an intentional callback (fair enough if you’re not a fan of that), but there will definitely be some new elements as well. Since a main character’s Pokémon is evolving it meets my personal basic criteria for not being considered filler, but I’d like to see if/how they make it interesting beyond that. Ironically, I don’t think White, Red, or Yellow Flower Floette have ever featured at all in the anime beyond background cameos lol. White Flower iirc hasn’t even appeared at all.
I'm pretty sure we didn't see White Flabebe until episode 31, but they have all appeared several times, and always together. None of the pokemon that Goh caught in episode 25 have had more than cameos, unlike his other pokemon that can often be seen interacting or have been part of the plot. Binacle is the longest running no-show and hasn't been seen since its capture in episode 25.

Scyther, Farfetch'd, Flabebe, the 3 catching spree highlights, finally all receiving focus.:bulbaLove:

Floette!!!!!:bulbaLove::bulbaLove::bulbaLove::bulbaLove::bulbaLove:

Just like Flygon's siren wings, and Absol's disaster warning and superstition, it looks like we are getting another pokedex accurate plot:

"Flabébé can control and draw power out of the flower but is unsafe without it. However, it will continue searching until it finds a flower that it likes. According to Professor Oak's Pokémon Holo Caster, the White Flower Flabébé is rare and difficult to find."

I love the Flabebe line, not sure if they are popular, but I am glad that they are one of the lines that are getting focus. Looking forward to this episode.

Which of Goh's non-starter pokemon will evolve next?

I'm pretty sure we didn't see White Flabebe until episode 31, but they have all appeared several times, and always together. None of the pokemon that Goh caught in episode 25 have had more than cameos, unlike his other pokemon that can often be seen interacting or have been part of the plot. Binacle is the longest running no-show and hasn't been seen since its capture in episode 25.

Scyther, Farfetch'd, Flabebe, the 3 catching spree highlights, finally all receiving focus.:bulbaLove:
Oh haha I meant White Flower Floette. I don’t think it has appeared at all in the anime to date, so this should be a first. I am hoping we get to see more of his Kalos captures. I especially want to see what kind of Vivillon Scatterbug will become.

Of course not all of Goh’s captures can get their own episodes (that would be...excessive), but I’m actually glad they chose Flabebe for one. Out of all his Kalos Pokémon, I’d say it’s the most iconic (unless you count the Barbaracle memes lol).

I legit laughed at the "Goh and the others" part. It's like they really wanted to piss off this forum.

I can understand bug-types evolving because of passage of time because that's what they do in real life, but Fairy-types? and many at the same time?

I'm surprised TR isn't here since there doesn't seem to be any other source of drama. Unless they are the real culprits in JN067, which wouldn't be surprising.

I legit laughed at the "Goh and the others" part. It's like they really wanted to piss off this forum.

I can understand bug-types evolving because of passage of time because that's what they do in real life, but Fairy-types? and many at the same time?
Flabebe evolve at low levels and they were all caught at the same time so it checks out.

It's always amusing to see a Pokemon lack the inanimate object that they always carry with them and Flabebe holding onto one of Goh's bangs is just adorable.

This poor, poor episode. Got sandwiched between one of the best episodes of the series with Iris, Project Mew, and an epsiode where people are guessing what crime Pikachu committed. Even with the preview, there’s really not a lot to say about it, which is quite sad.
The Plusle and Minun episode was ignored by lots of people, and I can imagine this being the same.

Still has many similarities.

And the XY one packed more emotion.
This seems sillier.

Soo... either the White Flabebe is the baby of the group or just has a terrible coordination, since it seems its unable to fly properly.

It's flower is damaged. It is missing one of it white petals. I think this is the reason it can't float anymore. It was shown flying fine in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom