• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN067: Suspect Pikachu!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Objection.JPG
The event in question was caused by exploding missles that Pikachu detonated in self-defence.

Therefore...

It was the ordinance manufacturer who should be blamed!

Granted, I was already looking forward to this a good bit, but that was a great preview.

The preview gave me many OS/AG zanyness vibes that I haven't feel in a long time (looking at you, two-parters) which I'm down for.

It's kinda crazy that this is the first Officer Jenny episode in over 6 years, and that there wasn't any in SM.

It's the Pikachu-sized handcuffs I find the most silly. It just opens up so many questions.

It's the Pikachu-sized handcuffs I find the most silly. It just opens up so many questions.
Let’s be reminded that a Malamar was actually the main antagonist for XY, until Team Flare showed up, and a Togepi was the mastermind behind stealing a rocket in D&P, so really, nothing is out of the question.

This is probably the most fun I think I’ve ever had in the build up towards a Pokemon episode. It’s just so ludicrous, yet plausible at the same time with the anime we’re dealing with, it opens so many jokes and possibilities. This is brilliant.

So, they won't banish Morpeko to jail.

I was counting on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom