• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN067: Suspect Pikachu!?

Reaction score
Where did that come from.....?

I'm baffled......

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Where did that come from.....?

I'm baffled......
A shot from this episode shows Ash in a police uniform, and with a title like it is, people are making jokes about Pikachu being arrested for something.

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Lollll I didn't think about that! Guess the Viridian City Poke Center finally decided to press charges against Pikachu for completely decimating the place way back in EP002.
It certainly was early installment weirdness that no one cared about an entire hospital being blown up just to get rid of a couple of thieves.

Reaction score
Waiting can be so cruel, especially if you're really curious and prone to anxiety.

It's nice that we're able to reach some sort of understanding.

The Jewel of Anime~
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
So... someone has played Amoonguss (James, did you bring it back) and was posing as Pikachu, who is marked as the impostor.
Hey, how many jokes do you think we can make about this until the episode airs? :unsure: :p (Though, with all these jokes it's beginning to look like people are slowly starting to look forward to this episode... :LOL:)

Ash’s Badge Cleaner
Reaction score
Kangaskhan not having the endurance to carry its baby and Pikachu (Pichu) in its pouch is what kicked off Pikachu’s villain story. The show runners edited the footage to hide the fact that Pikachu actually ended Kangaskhan’s life, and then fled, eventually ending up at Oak’s lab. He hated Ash at first, because Ash took him away from his hiding spot but lightened up once he realized he could use Ash to help him stay on the run. Team Rocket has been trying to “steal” Pikachu all these years, because they’re actually trying to turn him in :wynaut:

Jez

Fan of Team Rocket since 1998/99
Reaction score
Ooooh I hope we get some information about this episode soon ... I really hope the Team Rocket TRio has a big role in it because I am suffering now without any news of them...