• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN067: Suspect Pikachu!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the hospital he blew up in the very next episode? You can't tell me nobody died there.

Objection!

The defence would like the being up the following:

the Pokémon centre was under attack by two wanted criminals. The trainer Ash Ketchum, who was a rookie trainer by this point tried to stop the criminals and to buy time so Nurse Joy could transfer all patients/Pokémon to safety.

Using his only (recovering) Pokémon by powering up it's attack and the Pokémon centre's group of Pikachu was all he could do.

Also, the criminal known as James played a major factor in this explosion. Not only was he part of the criminal group who attacked the centre, the gas his Koffing produced was what caused the explosion (in combination with the electricity).

Pikachu maybe overdid it, but without the attack and without the Koffing of James this explosion would never had taken place.

Luckely the Nurse Joy of Pewter City stated all Pokémon of the Viridean City Pokémon centre arrived safely and there were no reported casualties.

I hereby ask to clear Pikacku from those charges and to investigate the involvement of James, his Koffing and the other memebers of this group.

I do remember a scene like this between TRio blasting off and when we saw Ash, Pikacku and Misty in Viridean Forest. The Viridean Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny (sitting/standing at a desk in the destroyed centre) are videocalling the Nurse Joy from Pewter City. If my memory is correct, but I think the Nurse from Pewter City said the Pokémon of Viridean City arrived safely.

And neither Viridean Nurse Joy nor Officer Jenny did report any casualities.

Last edited:
AAek1OAABdG8.jpg

Summary & staff from Dephendor:

One day Junsa and Detective Decker visits the Sakuragi Laboratories. They explain that they've come to check the Electric type Pokémon there as part of a search for the culprit of a series of electricity theft incidents that have taken place in Kuchiba City. And after supecting a number of the Electric type Pokémon there, including Wanpachi, they eventually arrest Pikachu for the crimes.

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

Why Suspect, then...
Arrested Pikachu is more accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom