• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN067: Suspect Pikachu!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Pikachu's not getting arrested for killing Trio? What a bummer lol (again, just kidding!)

Anyway I'm not sure whether this has happened before, but it sounds kinda weird for a Pokemon to be sentenced and sent to prison when they're, what, the real world's animal counterparts? For me it's like sending a bear to prison for attacking a camper.

Anyway I'm not sure whether this has happened before, but it sounds kinda weird for a Pokemon to be sentenced and sent to prison when they're, what, the real world's animal counterparts? For me it's like sending a bear to prison for attacking a camper.
I am genuinely curious what exactly is going to happen. Pokémon often come across as similar to human intelligence in the anime but with different mindsets.

They really arrested him lol.

Reminded me of this:

gtb19btzyfp31.png

So, I think nobody has to worry too much about this episode being bad. It's written by Michihiro Tsuchiya, who's written mostly pokemon-focused episodes and ones that are pretty decent, so it'll probably be a treat to watch. Especially since in his episodes, Ash's pokemon and Goh's pokemon alike have showed off their personalities very well, so that's something to look forward to.

So Pikachu's not getting arrested for killing Trio? What a bummer lol (again, just kidding!)

Funnily enough, I just read an article about animals being prosecuted and sentenced (including sparrows for warbling in Church) in medieval Europe

Will be Morpeko lol. I feel it
Maybe but my bets are on Joltik
Joltik that live in cities have learned a technique for sucking electricity from the outlets in houses.

So, I think nobody has to worry too much about this episode being bad. It's written by Michihiro Tsuchiya, who's written mostly pokemon-focused episodes and ones that are pretty decent, so it'll probably be a treat to watch. Especially since in his episodes, Ash's pokemon and Goh's pokemon alike have showed off their personalities very well, so that's something to look forward to.
I kinda feel bad for saying this but I'm super glad it's not Reiko writing this.

I just hope, if that's the case, that Bachuru doesn't end up getting caught by Gou.

I sense TRio here :confused::X3:
That kinda reminds me of that scene in BW where they were basically kidnapping Pikachu in the most generic kidnap attempt possible(the old come in the stranger's car trick)which resulted in them looking like they were assaulting Pikachu.

...I can't tell. Should I look forward to this or not? :unsure:

What is up with rehasing old plots and make it so obvious?
JN064 feels a copy of AG107
JN066 feels like a copy of XY027
JN067 feels like a copy of XY066
JN069 feels like a copy of XY084.

What I'm hoping is that they're putting work into the important episodes and can't be bothered to put much thought into the fillers, so they're rehashing old plots for them.
I mean, as old as those episodes are they're likely hoping the kids the show is aimed at won't know about them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom