• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN067: Suspect Pikachu!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did that come from.....?

I'm baffled......

Lollll I didn't think about that! Guess the Viridian City Poke Center finally decided to press charges against Pikachu for completely decimating the place way back in EP002.
It certainly was early installment weirdness that no one cared about an entire hospital being blown up just to get rid of a couple of thieves.

I take back saying I'm not interested on this episode.

Now I'm wondering.... What crime did Pikachu commit?

Waiting can be so cruel, especially if you're really curious and prone to anxiety.

It's nice that we're able to reach some sort of understanding.

So... someone has played Amoonguss (James, did you bring it back) and was posing as Pikachu, who is marked as the impostor.
Hey, how many jokes do you think we can make about this until the episode airs? :unsure: :p (Though, with all these jokes it's beginning to look like people are slowly starting to look forward to this episode... :LOL:)

Kangaskhan not having the endurance to carry its baby and Pikachu (Pichu) in its pouch is what kicked off Pikachu’s villain story. The show runners edited the footage to hide the fact that Pikachu actually ended Kangaskhan’s life, and then fled, eventually ending up at Oak’s lab. He hated Ash at first, because Ash took him away from his hiding spot but lightened up once he realized he could use Ash to help him stay on the run. Team Rocket has been trying to “steal” Pikachu all these years, because they’re actually trying to turn him in :wynaut:

Ooooh I hope we get some information about this episode soon ... I really hope the Team Rocket TRio has a big role in it because I am suffering now without any news of them...

First Yoshi, now Pikachu... Our favorite childhood Nintendo characters keep getting ruined for us because of newly discovered history of tax evasion from the past. What a cruel world. At least Kirby is doing his taxes like a good boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom