• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN068: A Rival for Go!? The Road to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. And that Gym Leaders would be fired if they lost too many matches in a row, and that Pokémon just randomly appeared on Earth over the course of one night with no explanation.
So what you’re saying is that Pokémon Go is the origin of the anime? Journeys makes so much sense now.

As much as I am excited for this episode, the leaks whether they are true or not ruined it, especially the part where Infernape was going back to the lab.

In some awesome news, there's yet another flashback scene:
10308340.jpg

The source is from this interview with Yuko Kobayashi that the @anipoke_PR Twitter retweeted.
I know I said earlier that I would love a Johto League/Silver Conference flashback, but I was NOT actually expecting one! This is one of my favorite scenes, AHHH!!! :bulbaLove:
Just a few more hours until this episode airs. I'm totally hyped!

Last edited:
10308340.jpg

The source is from this interview with Yuko Kobayashi that the @anipoke_PR Twitter retweeted.
I know I said earlier that I would love a Johto League/Silver Conference flashback, but I was NOT actually expecting one! This is one of my favorite scenes, AHHH!!! :bulbaLove:
I guess my hopes for a flashback from the Johto league have been fulfilled. Let's see if the episode will get a DP flashback too (either with Infernape or Gary).

10308340.jpg

You'd almost think Tomioka was writing this episode with this many awesome callbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom