• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN068: A Rival for Go!? The Road to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real question is if it's several episodes in a row or spread out through a bunch of 'em... :unsure:
I think it will be multiple episodes, however I don't think it will cover both of the DLC's. I think. we will cover the Hoenn Regi's and K-Articuno -> Goh is rejected from the project -> Ash and Goh go to train for the HC and legendaries (maybe on the IOA), then we get another arc/ broken group of episodes exploring the CT.
Giving Goh a rival feels like something they should have done a long time ago.
They likely wanted to first develop him as a competent trainer. If Tsurugi and Asahi/ whoever his rivals are aren't catching all Pokémon but instead focusing on legendaries, then there would be nothing for Goh to contest against then in before he reached the point he could challenge more powerful pokemon.
Are they seriously stuffing the Moltres subplot in a Go focus episode?
Oak tells Ash and Goh about project Mew, Ash reunites with his Pokémon, they are told about and go looking for Infernape, Gary and Moltres plot happens. The focus seems more on Ash/ Gary than on Goh.

A raid battle, ugh....
Here we go again....

I have a feeling that the combat will last less than five minutes due to everything they're trying to cram into a single episode.

Because it’s being coupled with Ash reserves this time. Infernape should be front and center.
I totally agree.
But due to how things are handled, I doubt that that will be the case.

Just don't make Gou catch Fire, please.

This episode looks amazing, but I fear that Mew stuff+Moltres+reserves are going to be a bit much for a single episode. What is it with Journeys and try to squeeze everything in one single episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom