• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN069: Watch Over My First Errand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith

Ash’s Badge Cleaner
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Might tune in for Eevee and whatever screen time Ash gets.

KenzeyEevee

Be kind and change the world!
Reaction score
Idk. This episode reminds me waay to much of XY083.
1)staying at a pokemon center
2)two pokemon running an errand
3)one is a grass starter, the other is a normal type
4)Trio are the villans

PrincessSakura21

Gabriella Caballero
Reaction score
I theory so guess cute two pokemon are walking, learning, and take care of themselves. I can't wait to see appeared on Jessie, James and Meowth will chased by two pokemon, as expected.

nickdt

Reaction score
HD preview:

This episode could have been perfect for Sobbles evolution imo.

The group doesn't trust Grookey and Eevee, so they let Sobble shadow it while being invicible (Good training for Sobble) and then it evolves coming to their rescue, which then could lead into a follow up episode about Drizzile feeling depressed because it didn't evolve into Inteleon, but into Drizzile instead.

Would have given three Pokemon some development as well.

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
What the?

As if the Chinese Leaker wasn't enough there's a Russian Forum leaking screenshots now!

20210529_122107.jpg

nickdt

Reaction score
I doubt Grookey is gonna evolve anyways, considering its the most popular form of its line and we all know those never evolve anyways (Looking at you Piplup, Oshawott, Chespin and Rowlet).

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
I doubt Grookey is gonna evolve anyways, considering its the most popular form of its line and we all know those never evolve anyways (Looking at you Piplup, Oshawott, Chespin and Rowlet).
I wouldn't be too sure about that...

A lot of people didn't think Sobble would ever evolve (not me I always kept hanging on to hope) but look at where we are.

nickdt

Reaction score
I wouldn't be too sure about that...

A lot of people didn't think Sobble would ever evolve (not me I always kept hanging on to hope) but look at where we are.

Unlike Rillaboom, Inteleon is the most popular stage of his line (And the most popular Galar mon in Japan in general). Cinderace, most popular stage of its line.

Status
Not open for further replies.