• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN069: Watch Over My First Errand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk. This episode reminds me waay to much of XY083.
1)staying at a pokemon center
2)two pokemon running an errand
3)one is a grass starter, the other is a normal type
4)Trio are the villans

I theory so guess cute two pokemon are walking, learning, and take care of themselves. I can't wait to see appeared on Jessie, James and Meowth will chased by two pokemon, as expected.

HD preview:

This episode could have been perfect for Sobbles evolution imo.

The group doesn't trust Grookey and Eevee, so they let Sobble shadow it while being invicible (Good training for Sobble) and then it evolves coming to their rescue, which then could lead into a follow up episode about Drizzile feeling depressed because it didn't evolve into Inteleon, but into Drizzile instead.

Would have given three Pokemon some development as well.

What the?

As if the Chinese Leaker wasn't enough there's a Russian Forum leaking screenshots now!

20210529_122107.jpg

I doubt Grookey is gonna evolve anyways, considering its the most popular form of its line and we all know those never evolve anyways (Looking at you Piplup, Oshawott, Chespin and Rowlet).
I wouldn't be too sure about that...

A lot of people didn't think Sobble would ever evolve (not me I always kept hanging on to hope) but look at where we are.

I wouldn't be too sure about that...

A lot of people didn't think Sobble would ever evolve (not me I always kept hanging on to hope) but look at where we are.

Unlike Rillaboom, Inteleon is the most popular stage of his line (And the most popular Galar mon in Japan in general). Cinderace, most popular stage of its line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom