• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN070: Please! Catch Morpeko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

duringpampers

Reaction score
Episode Title in Japanese: おねがい!モルペコゲットして!!
Air Date: June 11, 2021
おねがい!モルペコゲットして!!.png

Craiden

Reaction score
Could be wrong, but the last time we saw Morpeko (prior to episode 67, probably) Team Rocket had starved it to try to win an eating competition, so I don't know about the "trying to get rid of it thing."

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
So wait Gou catching Trios pokemon is a thing now?
Team Rocket doesn't own Morpeko. It's just following them.
Could be wrong, but the last time we saw Morpeko (prior to episode 67, probably) Team Rocket had starved it to try to win an eating competition, so I don't know about the "trying to get rid of it thing."
That was just one episode, and it came at the cost of starving themselves as well. And even without that, Morpeko eats most of their food anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to resort to measures like this to get rid of it.

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
I like the idea of Team Rocket begging Goh to catch Morpeko, I can just imagine them offering it to Giovanni

Giovanni: What exactly does this Pokemon do?
James: Not a lot boss, but if you ever have food that is going to waste, Morpeko will eat it and you out of home

Craiden

Reaction score
Team Rocket doesn't own Morpeko. It's just following them.

That was just one episode, and it came at the cost of starving themselves as well. And even without that, Morpeko eats most of their food anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to resort to measures like this to get rid of it.

Oh, I know they had to suffer too, I just don't like Morpeko (though I do get liking it) being painted as this vile figure that Team Rocket fans have painted it as, as it's been a fairly even trade off (from what I know) to this point.

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
I really dislike TR's Morpeko and I'm still butthurt that it didn't belong to Marnie but I guess some TR content after a long time is better than nothing right?

..... Right?

Going to Marnie would certainly be a great idea, somehow I doubt that will be the option they go with

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I like the idea of Team Rocket begging Goh to catch Morpeko, I can just imagine them offering it to Giovanni

James: Not a lot boss, but if you ever have food that is going to waste, Morpeko will eat it and you out of home
Giovanni: "...You know the correct door."
James: "Sigh... Eternal Pain Project, here we come again..."

Unireon

僕の心は 君のもの
Reaction score

Will this bring back the Nyarth's delusions?

I was hoping that Morpeko got thrown into jail in the Suspect Pikachu episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.