• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN070: Please! Catch Morpeko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I'm not sold on this one yet. Morpeko's been so vile towards the TRio for so long that it'll take a miracle for a single episode to suddenly turn all of this around. Bewear may have been a frequent nuisance but at least she very obviously loved them and wasn't at all malicious in her antics.

We'll have to wait and see, but I wouldn't be compressing a Morpeko redemption arc into one episode while padding the rest out with offscreen flashbacks if I were writing this episode. And if the thing's still a twat by the end then maybe Giovanni's Persian would like a new chew toy?

Well, it's been far too long since they actually had any Pokémon of their own, Meowth and Wobbuffet excluded. Rushed redemption or not, James catching Morpeko would be a welcome change of pace.

Summary and staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Morpeko has settled down in the Rocket Gang's hideout, and is a massive glutton that's even eaten the cakes Rocket Gang member Musashi saved for later and the food Kojiro thought he had hidden inside their safe. It's recently started eating more than ever, leading Musashi and the others to start thinking they won't be able to perform their mission if this keeps up, so they resolve to release it back into the wild. But...?!

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom