• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN071: Let's Go! Project Mew!!

Reaction score
Episode Title in Japanese: レッツゴー!プロジェクト・ミュウ!!
Air Date: June 18, 2021
レッツゴー!プロジェクト・ミュウ!!.png

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Granted, I do also get people's "frustrations" with a lack of "arcs" that being said, do remember, Mew is a series long (at the very least) goal, so Project episodes being spread out makes good sense too.
I believe this'll be a proper arc, spanning for at least several episodes.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
I hope that this will be the start point of a well written Arc, and I also agree that we've got tons of terrible fillers this season.
This series really has had some bad ones. Don't even get me started on the 2-in-1 episodes. Those are the most cringeworthy episodes I have ever seen.

Nice to see though that it seems there's more for Project Mew.

Now with Mega Evolution
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him/His
The episodes in between are filler. And the title contains the phrase "Let's Go", heavily indicating that this is the beginning.
We don’t know that they’re filler but either way that seems pretty inconsequential in determining how many episodes are in the arc.
The phrase “Let’s Go” also doesn’t indicate multiple episodes.

Reaction score
At the end, it was 'Just a Single Episode'.

Why did I expect more?