• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN071: Let's Go! Project Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

duringpampers

Reaction score
Episode Title in Japanese: レッツゴー!プロジェクト・ミュウ!!
Air Date: June 18, 2021
レッツゴー!プロジェクト・ミュウ!!.png

Granted, I do also get people's "frustrations" with a lack of "arcs" that being said, do remember, Mew is a series long (at the very least) goal, so Project episodes being spread out makes good sense too.
I believe this'll be a proper arc, spanning for at least several episodes.

I hope that this will be the start point of a well written Arc, and I also agree that we've got tons of terrible fillers this season.
This series really has had some bad ones. Don't even get me started on the 2-in-1 episodes. Those are the most cringeworthy episodes I have ever seen.

Nice to see though that it seems there's more for Project Mew.

The episodes in between are filler. And the title contains the phrase "Let's Go", heavily indicating that this is the beginning.
We don’t know that they’re filler but either way that seems pretty inconsequential in determining how many episodes are in the arc.
The phrase “Let’s Go” also doesn’t indicate multiple episodes.

At the end, it was 'Just a Single Episode'.

Why did I expect more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom