• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN071: Let's Go! Project Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that this episode was overstuffed since it had a snowstorm, Tsurigi and Regice, and now it has the duo bonding with Alolan Ninetales on top of that? Oh, boy...

At least it's cool to see Sinnoh again after being absent for a full year, and in a bigger role than an Abomasnow or Frosslass filler.

TV Tokyo is not listing an OP/ED for the episode at the moment, so there may be a new OP/ED or at least a new version of one of them.

If we finally get rid of Shiritori on this episode I'll change my avatar to Bidoof for a month.

"Gonna get me a ninetales and oh look here's regice because we gotta remind people that Dynamax Adventures exists and good luck doing those with strangers on the internet who will go out of their way to screw you over by picking bad pokemon or attacking you."
Dynamax? They're in Sinnoh. It's there to be the bear's punching bag.

The translation could have given it a different meaning.
But if he says 'You're disqualified'......
Then the first thing one could think is that Gou failed.

"You idiot, you're supposed to go after Legendaries, not regional variants!"
"HUH?!"

I didn't watch the SM episode with Alolan Ninetales (I think it was cutesy because of Lillie), but OLM are merely adapting the Pokedex entries:

It creates drops of ice in its coat and showers them over its enemies. Anyone who angers it will be frozen stiff in an instant.
The reason it guides people all the way down to the mountain's base is that it wants them to hurry up and leave.
Some said that deities visited mountains where Ninetales live, so in times long past, no one was allowed to go into those mountains.

That's Absol-esque. Kindly hurry up and leave.

Anyway, I hope that Scizor gets a good battle here and that Misdreavus helps locate Alolan Ninetales. These two are my favorites among Go's Pokemon (along with Raichu), and I'd also like to see him use Raichu, Absol and Alolan Ninetales.

Oh right. I totally forgot.....

Got so focused on imagining how would be the chew out.....

Will Gengar battle, just used for a simpler task or a gag?

Hard to say, we also get appearances from Scizor, Misdreavus, and Dragonite.

There is literally not a single thing in any of episode summaries that tells us “what is actually happening” to make Ninetales angry. I don’t know what you’re referring to.
Go is finally given his first mission by the project team. Together with Satoshi, he immediately heads off to search for an Alola Kyukon, but what he encounters is a Kyukon with a very overt wariness that can be interpreted as anger...
Which means they misjudged it and something else is happening

Just like absol

I don't know if they will be able to handle both Kyuukon and Regice well.

I'd like a good reason for why the former is in Sinnoh.
And at least see a decent battle against the latter.

That's without taking into account Tsurugi's debut and the scolding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom