• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Review JN071: Let's Go! Project Mew!!

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Have to say I had high hopes for this episode, sadly Gary barely appeared, Regice was taken down too easily, Goh barely battled Alolan Ninetales before catching it

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
We got a new ED guys!
IMG_20210618_062441.jpg

Singaporean

Reaction score
An alright episode for saving Alolan Ninetales that being wondering in the Mt. Coronet for the boys to rescue it. Also for the guys rescue the boys and might have legendary really goes beyond understanding how he get it.

Overall rating: B-

KenzeyEevee

Be kind and change the world!
Reaction score
Was Regice needed in this episode? Or was it just to debut Urshifu? And Kubfu?

Craiden

Reaction score
Gou did essentially...perform the task alone (unless you mean the first portion). All in all, seems like a fine episode/beginning to this...mission. The Gary bit not being some sort of flashback caught me off guard, and was nice to see, and seeing a few of the gang's Pokemon was as well. I think I know what people are going to complain about, and I suppose some of that may be fair, but the introductions were good I thought, we got the foundation of the group, the setting was done well, etc.

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
They sure do love pushing Grookey a lot don't they?

Not that I don't think he deserves it (He totally does)

I'm just a wee bit bitter a chameleon couldn't this type of love. But don't mind my saltiness lol

L-05308

Reaction score
The Gary appearance made me happy actually, that is the appearance of a recurring cast member - not a guest!

It was nice to see so many Pokémon help out, although they didn’t get to show off any kind of personality – it was more “these guys can fly” - I’m also glad we got to see Ninetails doing lots butI do feel like Goh gaining it’s trust came a bit out of nowhere.

Random Regice was neither here nor there, didn’t really take nor add to the episode besides an underwhelming Urshifu debut.

KenzeyEevee

Reaction score
The Gary appearance made me happy actually, that is the appearance of a recurring cast member - not a guest!

It was nice to see so many Pokémon help out, although they didn’t get to show off any kind of personality – it was more “these guys can fly” - I’m also glad we got to see Ninetails doing lots butI do feel like Goh gaining it’s trust came a bit out of nowhere.

Random Regice was neither here nor there, didn’t really take nor add to the episode besides an underwhelming Urshifu debut.
I know right? One move. It used one move. It was underwhelming. Dragonite and Gengar got 30 seconds screentime, wow

KenzeyEevee

Reaction score
Ash really had no business being here except getting his ass creamed by Regice.

It's okay writers, you can leave him out of episodes like you did before.
I rather wish they did this tbh. Satoshi hasnt have to suffer so much. Gous personal cheerleader

KenzeyEevee

Reaction score
From what understood, Ninetales was in Sinnoh because it had been taken from his home by Pokémon poachers, but they had lost it, and it had wound up on Mt. Coronet because it reminded it of its home at Mount Lanakila.
Kinda random, but no complaining here.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Top Bottom