• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review JN072: Shuffle Panic in the Underground Labyrinth!?

What a funny episode getting trapped inside of Labyrinth and get lost with a smoke confusion. Also, glad Goh catch durant with an innocent personality. Also, Meowth had a crush on Chole is just so hilarious. Eevee tried to join Team Rocket fail.

Overall rating: B+

Pikachu seemed to stupid this episode, using Thunderbolt on the ground type Seismitoad. At least Ash didn't command that. On the bright side, he stopped Goh from catching it.

Chloe and Meowth scenes with interesting, Meowth is better off without Team Rocket, too bad Morpeko sent them all blasting off

I liked that Goh caught a Durant, will be interesting if he catches a Heatmor

Ok, my favorite part of the episode...is no animated Klang. That's rather meta, and does make me think there's a good chance for Pokemon we don't see often to indeed appear as the series progresses. The episode itself was pretty fun, I do wish we got more of...normal Peko, but him and Ash eating the same cookie to I think mimic whatever the Koharu/Meowth and the Gou moment with Pikachu was was amusing too. Just overall enjoyable.

I’ve always had a soft spot for these types of episodes, it’s not the best version but not the worst…

What I appreciate is how the episode just started us of right away in Driftveil City - they didn’t have to do a scene of set up at the start. I also like how this was consistent for Grookey and Eevee’s playful personality. I really think Grookey is my favourite of Goh’s Pokémon.

I think this is the first time we’ve seen Heatmor and Durand together?

Why does Pikachu hate Goh? Is it going through some kind of midlife crisis or something?

I’ve always had a soft spot for these types of episodes, it’s not the best version but not the worst…

What I appreciate is how the episode just started us of right away in Driftveil City - they didn’t have to do a scene of set up at the start. I also like how this was consistent for Grookey and Eevee’s playful personality. I really think Grookey is my favourite of Goh’s Pokémon.

I think this is the first time we’ve seen Heatmor and Durand together?

Why does Pikachu hate Goh? Is it going through some kind of midlife crisis or something?
No idea Pikachu didnt like to be commanded by Gou, but is fine when Serena and Lillie do it. He like females better I guess

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom