• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN074: Darkrai - A Midsummer Night's Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s probably going to be shared between Ash and Go, since Go has never met Dawn before.
Don't make me dread that that will happen.....

I will get real pissed if Gou disrupts Satoshi and Hikari's interactions.
He just needs to greet and introduce himself to her and move away.

I wish there was a third episode to balance out how the interactions happen. Dawn and Koharu are rightly so, at the highest preference. I do hope Ash gets to interact with Dawn and maybe Go doesn’t dominate the scene as much as he did in Alola, due to the lack of a 3 episode arc. Otherwise I’m afraid Ash-Dawn interactions are going to be sacrificed. Or at least just manage an equal balance dynamic between Ash and Go like actual co-protagonists instead of making it lopsided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom