• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN074: Darkrai - A Midsummer Night's Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a stinking feeling they'll only show Piplup and ignore Dawn's team.
On one hand, all of Iris's Pokemon managed to show up in her episode in one way or another, so I think it's likely that we'll see some of Dawn's other Pokemon here too.

On the other hand, most of the appearances of Iris's Pokemon were already "spoiled" ahead of time (Excadrill was the only surprise appearance in the episode). As for Dawn, we've only seen Piplup so far, so yeah, it's a bit worrying.

Yeah, I hope we get to see the rest of Dawn's team. Would really be weird if she didn't send out all of her team to see Ash and Pikachu once again.
To be fair they have pretty much dropped the signature “let’s have all Pokémon meet each other!” joyful moments. Remember when they used to introduce every new teammate to the rest of the team at the end of the episodes? It didn’t happen every time, but happened enough for me to appreciate it.

I'm looking forward to seeing Chloe and Dawn interact these episodes, part of me hopes Dawn might not meet Ash until Part 2
I support this idea.

It seems that Koharu and Hikari will have some interesting dynamics, hoping that those will help with the former's development.

Next episode has to focus on the Original Dual Protagonists, the new viewers need to get introduced to and appreciate their bond.

Ack! That Bubble animation looks gorgeous!!! It's super clean, too! They clearly put in a lot of effort for this two-parter.

Honestly, what I'm most excited about is Chloe. She's the most interesting character in Journeys thus far, and I can't wait to see her interactions with Dawn when they meet Cresselia.

Chloe and Dawn is the type of content I want to see! Honestly I wish this arc was 3 episodes long to give Ash an episode to properly flesh out the reunion.

Chloe and Dawn is the type of content I want to see! Honestly I wish this arc was 3 episodes long to give Ash an episode to properly flesh out the reunion.
I think that Satoshi will get the next episode.

But yeah, a third one would have been better.
The second featuring the transition or focusing on Koharu, Hikari and Satoshi's dynamics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom