• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN075: Cresselia - A Midsummer Night's Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. They already messed her debut....

I just hope that they don't drag scenes and limit her screentime this time.

They surely can't do Cresselia more dirty than they did in that boring-ass DP episode... right?

Agreed. They already messed her debut....

I just hope that they don't drag scenes and limit her screentime this time.

Heck, this almost feels like the same story as that episode done as a 2-parter. Which is what they SHOULD have done then...

If the two-parter is set in Unova, it has a better chance of being interesting. The Sinnoh lore for these two is pretty bland.
There’s no chance that they’re basing the episodes for pretty much the signature Sinnoh duo in a region not named Sinnoh. That’s like giving Lugia an arc in a desert. Or maybe anime exclusive locations in Sinnoh.

An actual 2-parter? More of this please.

I don't know...those titles sound like a 2-parter...but knowing THIS series they could be stand alone that Just so happen to take place in Sinnoh with one episode about Darkrai and one about Cresselia.

Then it’s a good thing we might be getting a whole lot more of it soon.
Not in the faithful remakes, and this two-parter isn't promoting Legends. The generic titles don't exactly instill hope, anyway.

There’s no chance that they’re basing the episodes for pretty much the signature Sinnoh duo in a region not named Sinnoh. That’s like giving Lugia an arc in a desert. Or maybe anime exclusive locations in Sinnoh.
You mean like making Lugia appear in Vermilion? Oh wait. Let's not even get started on past series.

Darkrai and Cresselia aren't even version mascots, and can be compared to Regice which recently appeared in Sinnoh (arguably as a Platinum reference, but we're talking about a B2W2 tribute here). I don't expect these episodes to be set in Unova due to BDSP promotion (which for some reason needed to start months early), but they'll be worse off for it.

Last edited:
The setting of the episode doesn't really matter too much, Darkrai/Cresselia aren't limited to Sinnoh, and their focus is purely on dreams/nightmares.

It'd still be Sinnoh-promotion even if it was set in Unova purely because of the fact the episodes are starring a Sinnoh Legendary + Mythical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom