• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN078: The Targeted Sakuragi Institute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

duringpampers

Reaction score
Episode Title in Japanese: 狙われたサクラギ研究所!
Air Date: August 27, 2021

狙われたサクラギ研究所!.png

I'm going to guess this is the episode where Drizzile becomes Inteleon
Nah the new image above actually has me believing that Drizzile will NOT be evolving here.

Remember when the magazine didn't bother hiding Sobble's evolution to Drizzile?

But here there's not even a single image showing Drizzile

If Drizzile was evolving here, they'd likely hype it up

The soporific episode, yay....

Skipping. Moving on.

The fact they haven't talked about it as much as the other two makes me cautious...<_<

Remember when the producers said we would get another episode like JN48?

What if this is the episode?

Ash and Goh aren't seemingly aren't around, so it's up a Pokemon to take the job into their own hands?

Drizzile finds something suspicious in the lab at night. Unless Ash and Goh are having a late night party there's a strong chance that they may be asleep while data is being stolen

I think realistically Drizzile won’t evolve here. I’m not invested either way since we have barely seen the thing, I can’t say I’ll be surprised if JN actually did give us Inteleon this episode.

Nah the new image above actually has me believing that Drizzile will NOT be evolving here.

Remember when the magazine didn't bother hiding Sobble's evolution to Drizzile?

But here there's not even a single image showing Drizzile

If Drizzile was evolving here, they'd likely hype it up
That doesn't make any sense. Sobble's evolution and depression was the entire plot of the episode. It was impossible to talk about without spoiling. Assuming Drizzile does evolve, it'll likely be the typical end-of-episode climax evolution, so no reason to spoil.

Wasn’t the point of the Drizzile episode that it shouldn’t rush its growth? Wouldn’t it already evolving again kinda... go against that?

Oh yeah, this is Journeys, I forgot.

That doesn't make any sense. Sobble's evolution and depression was the entire plot of the episode. It was impossible to talk about without spoiling. Assuming Drizzile does evolve, it'll likely be the typical end-of-episode climax evolution, so no reason to spoil.
Remember when they showed Lucario and Cinderace right in the middle of the 2nd OP?

With the exception of Iris's Axew, this series has never been particularly secretive about Evolutions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom