• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN079: Moon and Sun, Koharu and Haruhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipsical

Goh’s Pokédex Completion Percentage: 12.0% done!
Reaction score

D3BF46AD-AE7A-4A1C-93B7-9F6846FADE1C.jpeg

“Haruhi is just like Koharu, and there seems to be a mysterious boy”

My guess is that Haruhi has Espeon and the mysterious boy has Umbreon because of the Moon and Sun in the title, and we continue the trend of Koharu meeting trainers with various Eeveelutions.

nickdt

Reaction score
Mysterious boy? Someone with an Eeveelution we already met.

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Sounds like a fun episode

Especially as Chloe is getting more focus

Wonder if this may give her ideas about evolving her Eevee

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Seems to me like this will the second part of Chloe's journey in encountering each Eeveelution and learning about them.
That would be a fun journey I feel, would be nice if Ash and Goh play little part in these episodes, giving Chloe more focus

PikachuSmasher

"Nai! Try! LETS HAVE A FIGHT!"
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Chloe is probably gonna tick off Espeon and Umbreon off the list. Eevee will say no 100%. Waiting to see how long she'll take to realise it's a Gmax Eevee

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Summary and staff list by Dephender from Serebii:

Satoshi, Go and Koharu visit the Eclipse Castle in the Jouto region so they can meet an Eifie and a Blacky. But believe it or not, there they find a girl named Haruhi who looks exactly like Koharu. Haruhi tells them she's been appointed the new mistress of the Eclipse Castle by properly running the "Eclipse Festival" that takes place there. But as everyone continues the preparations for the festival, a shady-looking boy watches the castle intently from the water.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Screenplay 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 又野弘道 (Hiromichi Matano)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)
Animation Director 升谷有希 (Yuki Masutani)

Last edited:

JinksChow

Reaction score
Well, we haven't had a doppelganger episode in the Pokemon anime for a long time, so hopefully this will be good

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Curious to see who this shady boy is, whilst Gladion has an Umbreon, it can't be him as he's still searching for Mohn

Someone from Team Yell would be nice

SammyW27

NOBODY EXPECTS A PALDEAN INQUISTION!
Reaction score
No feeling the summary, but I'm always up for a Chloe episode :)

Adelon

Swampert's Ghost
Reaction score
Shady boy?

Ooooh, creepy. I bet he's the ghost of a trainer that died protecting the girl from an Ursaring

Last edited:

Unireon

僕の心は 君のもの
Reaction score
This episode looks very promising.
I am definitely looking forward to this one.

The shady boy part is what intrigues me the most.
But I do not want him to be a Shigeru/Gladion expy nor a specter.

Jewel the Quaxly

Duckies! :3
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Satoshi, Go and Koharu visit the Eclipse Castle in the Jouto region so they can meet an Eifie and a Blacky. But believe it or not, there they find a girl named Haruhi who looks exactly like Koharu. Haruhi tells them she's been appointed the new mistress of the Eclipse Castle by properly running the "Eclipse Festival" that takes place there. But as everyone continues the preparations for the festival, a shady-looking boy watches the castle intently from the water.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Ah!!!

1. Actually interesting episode summary. Check.
2. Chloe focused episode. Check.
3. Written by Aya Matsui. Check!

I think I'll actually watch this episode~! :bulbaLove::bulbaLove::bulbaLove:

Status
Not open for further replies.