• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN079: Moon and Sun, Koharu and Haruhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok first, I have to say I can get a little too excited for no reason. Because of that, after I watched the preview of this episode, I immediately made up a theory. But before I explain it, I need to ask you one thing. Do you remember anything leaked or anything hinted before the dusk Lycanroc revealed in the anime before any media? Because if the answer is no, then I wanna assume that we are gonna get a new eeveelution in the next episode. I know I don't have any evidence or proof but I can't keep myself from thinking that possibility. Eevee evolving into a ghost type in an eclipse is everything I need right now. Literally. Maybe they will shadow drop this new eeveelution to promote Legends Arceus or BDSP. It would be a huge sensation. But on the other hand, it will most likely not gonna happen. I mean what are the chances of it happening right, 0,01%? Anyway, I just love speculating about impossible things.

The animators went a little overboard with the doppelganger part.
They're practically twins.

Don't compare the Shady-boy to Gou.

Looking back at the preview, that kid may be a doppelgänger of Parker(Chloe's younger brother). The hairstyles are pretty similar

HD Preview:

Outside of clothing, I think the only difference between Koharu and Haruhi is the way light reflects off of their hair.

Koharu's hair has a flower-shaped reflection, while Haruhi's hair has a circle-shaped reflection.

Do you remember anything leaked or anything hinted before the dusk Lycanroc revealed in the anime before any media?
Actually, yeah, I do! A clip of some Japanese people reacting to Rockruff Evolving surfaced on YouTube days before the episode aired. I think it was part of a commentary? It was just the part of the commentary with the evolution, I assume the full thing was released later.

Can't find it, though.

Ok first, I have to say I can get a little too excited for no reason. Because of that, after I watched the preview of this episode, I immediately made up a theory. But before I explain it, I need to ask you one thing. Do you remember anything leaked or anything hinted before the dusk Lycanroc revealed in the anime before any media? Because if the answer is no, then I wanna assume that we are gonna get a new eeveelution in the next episode. I know I don't have any evidence or proof but I can't keep myself from thinking that possibility. Eevee evolving into a ghost type in an eclipse is everything I need right now. Literally. Maybe they will shadow drop this new eeveelution to promote Legends Arceus or BDSP. It would be a huge sensation. But on the other hand, it will most likely not gonna happen. I mean what are the chances of it happening right, 0,01%? Anyway, I just love speculating about impossible things.
I don't think we are getting a new eeveelution. Chloe's Eevee is probably Gigantamax and in the games, Gmax Eevee can't evolve further. Chloe doesn't know this, so she's gonna keep visiting Eeveelutions around the world until they go to Galar where Eevee will Gmax. It seems the most likely option to me, but there is a small chance Legends has a new Eeveelution that Chloe's Eevee will become.

I can't help but wonder if we didn't get the full VA list for this episode because they didn't want to spoil Drizzile's evolution if it appears and speaks in this episode

I can't help but wonder if we didn't get the full VA list for this episode because they didn't want to spoil Drizzile's evolution if it appears and speaks in this episode
It won't because fully evolved Pokémon barely even appear in this series. It evolved so that Grookey could finally get development.

This incomplete VA list meaning something bandwagon is weird. They never cared about spoilers before, so why start now?
Because they deliberately did it to hide the fact that Iris' Axew became a Haxorus

So now everytime we get an incomplete VA list, people will think something is being hidden

Because they deliberately did it to hide the fact that Iris' xew became a Haxorus

So now everytime we get an incomplete VA list, people will think something is being hidden
I'd have to agree. I can't say for certain, but judging from the preview, there won't be any mind-blowing reveals happening here, I don't think. In any event, hopefully one of Ash's Pokemon that isn't named Pikachu can also appear, like in the Vaporeon episode, but I won't hold my breath.

You know, whenever I see or hear the name "Haruhi", this is the first thing that comes to mind:

d105szp-62fcf0c9-c011-4e37-b202-e7674f12c081.jpg

Unfortunately, since the episode description calls out a "mysterious boy", this means we're not getting a crossover.

I WANT SEASON 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom