• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN082: Mawhip's Sweet Battle!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duringpampers

Reaction score
Episode Title in Japanese: マホイップの甘〜いバトル!?
Air Date: October 8, 2021
マホイップの甘〜いバトル!?.png

マホイップの甘〜いバトル!? (2).png

marshiyanmisuta

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
A cake battle with Dande and Kibana, eh? Hope they invite Koharu too.

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Summary and Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Satoshi has got a call from Poplar, the Gym Leader in Arabesque Town, who tells him she's sponsoring a special tournament that both Dande and Kibana are going to enter, and that she'd like him and his friends to take part in as well. Satoshi is super enthused about getting to battle Dande again, but believe it or not, it turns out this tournament is an "All-Mawhip Decoration Tournament" where you team up with a Mawhip and decorate cakes.

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

Strangely Serebii are listing it as 84, probably a mistake

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Summary and Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Satoshi has got a call from Poplar, the Gym Leader in Arabesque Town, who tells him she's sponsoring a special tournament that both Dande and Kibana are going to enter, and that she'd like him and his friends to take part in as well. Satoshi is super enthused about getting to battle Dande again, but believe it or not, it turns out this tournament is an "All-Mawhip Decoration Tournament" where you team up with a Mawhip and decorate cakes.

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

Strangely Serebii are listing it as 84, probably a mistake
I actually heard a rumor about this summary just yesterday.

nickdt

Reaction score
Took Alcremie long enough.

Also: Are you kidding me. Another 2 week break Journeys cannot afford at this point.

Enzo

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I had a feeling Alcremie was gonna show up soon enough...

And I mean, finally Raihan and Leon are appearing again. And my fav gym leader ever is too :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove:

Just wish it was in a battle tho.

Just hope this ep doesn't sucks based off JN's track record...

SlyGecko

Lover of lizard Pokemon
Reaction score
Oh hey, this looks like an Ash focused episode. And since Goh or Chloe weren't mentioned, does this mean that only Ash is going to Galar this time around?

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Took Alcremie long enough.

Also: Are you kidding me. Another 2 week break Journeys cannot afford at this point.
Serebii lists this episode as 84 so maybe there isn't a 2 week break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom