• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN082: Mawhip's Sweet Battle!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... She's not exactly big...

For reference, she's the same size as a Pichu.
View attachment 150014
I mean, to be fair, Eevee and Roselia are also supposed to be the same size as Pichu, yet every single Eevee we've seen has been the same size as Pikachu instead while Roselia has been portrayed as big enough to come up to a ten-year-old's waist, so yeah, I can't say I blame anyone for assuming that either Alcremie's supposed to be bigger or that the anime would scale it up XD

I mean, to be fair, Eevee and Roselia are also supposed to be the same size as Pichu, yet every single Eevee we've seen has been the same size as Pikachu instead while Roselia has been portrayed as big enough to come up to a ten-year-old's waist, so yeah, I can't say I blame anyone for assuming that either Alcremie's supposed to be bigger or that the anime would scale it up XD
The anime has a thing with not using the sizes listed in the games. Look at Charizard. It's shown to be much taller in the anime than in the games.

Question you don't think that the merchandise with alcremie isn't just for it to have a part in the decorating cake episode . It is for something major building up right?
That’s why I believe Alcreamie is for Ash, the episode is revolving around him, so makes sense for him to catch it

Looked at the preview, here’s what I noticed
1. Gmax Alcreamie under the ownership of Opal battling Leon,Raihan or Ash
2. 3 Alcreamie forms
3. It’s possibly in teams
4. Ash and Chloe are on a team
5. Title was read by Chloe

I think Goh and Chloe will both catch Alcreamie, maybe Ash too. The battle is Ash vs Opal or Leon vs Opal or Raihan vs Opal

Leon getting more W against his own region gym leader once more.

Well, this looks like a pretty wholesome episode. It'll be fun to see Leon and Raihan getting to do more than just battling.

Fine. I'll take back what I said.

But Daimax, and Kyodaimax, still have so little exposure.

I am interested in the battle.

The preview doesn't show who Opal is battling, assuming she's even battling someone.
She's definitely battling someone. Otherwise, what the point of going Gigantamax with her pokemon in the first place? My guesses, it will be Leon or Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom