• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN082: Mawhip's Sweet Battle!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duringpampers

Reaction score
Episode Title in Japanese: マホイップの甘〜いバトル!?
Air Date: October 8, 2021
マホイップの甘〜いバトル!?.png

マホイップの甘〜いバトル!? (2).png

A cake battle with Dande and Kibana, eh? Hope they invite Koharu too.

Summary and Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Satoshi has got a call from Poplar, the Gym Leader in Arabesque Town, who tells him she's sponsoring a special tournament that both Dande and Kibana are going to enter, and that she'd like him and his friends to take part in as well. Satoshi is super enthused about getting to battle Dande again, but believe it or not, it turns out this tournament is an "All-Mawhip Decoration Tournament" where you team up with a Mawhip and decorate cakes.

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

Strangely Serebii are listing it as 84, probably a mistake

Summary and Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Satoshi has got a call from Poplar, the Gym Leader in Arabesque Town, who tells him she's sponsoring a special tournament that both Dande and Kibana are going to enter, and that she'd like him and his friends to take part in as well. Satoshi is super enthused about getting to battle Dande again, but believe it or not, it turns out this tournament is an "All-Mawhip Decoration Tournament" where you team up with a Mawhip and decorate cakes.

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

Strangely Serebii are listing it as 84, probably a mistake
I actually heard a rumor about this summary just yesterday.

I had a feeling Alcremie was gonna show up soon enough...

And I mean, finally Raihan and Leon are appearing again. And my fav gym leader ever is too :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove:

Just wish it was in a battle tho.

Just hope this ep doesn't sucks based off JN's track record...

Oh hey, this looks like an Ash focused episode. And since Goh or Chloe weren't mentioned, does this mean that only Ash is going to Galar this time around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom