• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN082: Mawhip's Sweet Battle!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a possible Chloe episode, or an Ash-Chloe episode. When I think 'friends' in a Journeys context and making cake....IDK I can't see Goh making cakes.

So...Leon, Raihan, and Opal...in a...cake decorating contest...

o_O

Considering the writer, I expect Koharu and/or Team Rocket to shine here.

I said that I can't stand that Pokemon.....

So, now I am a bit conflicted.....

Should I try to endure it for Dande and Kibana or just skip it like planned....

Picturing Mawhip as being made of frosting could help.....

Edit:
Merch don’t lie

Zygarde up next?
What about Zygarde, the Game-less?
Has it been featured anywhere?
Will Gou catch it?

Go doesn’t need to participate. Go should have the focus in Go episodes, and same goes for Chloe. Ash can do something on his own for once.
But still....

Decorating a cake is something that I never imagined Satoshi doing....
He's rather terrible in those activities, and has been proven many times.

Maybe it's the counterpart to the last trial, where he participated despite not being his thing.....
But he performed terribly and was humilliated.

SM 93 says hi (marketed as a Lillie episode but ended up being more of a Musashi episode)
Exactly.
Only he is mentioned in the summary, and his literal goal and rival to his goal are participating.
Most summaries are based on opening acts of the episodes, and Satoshi name dropped here likely because it's opening act based on the joke that he expects there to be a battle, only to be disappointed by the true nature of competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom