• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN083: The Py That Became A Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't that off the mark.

This would be set in Johto, where Yogiras' encounter with an Unown happened.

I am more convinced that some elements from that episode would be reused.

Though, Shirona may end up saving this episode.
If you're against repetition, what is it that is so great about Cynthia using her Garchomp for the upteenth time? We all know that her inclusion is forced and yet...

Anyway, the premise is closer to Movie 3 than Address Unown. I think that Cleffa was given the ability to transform into other Pokemon, possibly because Kiarara-chan wished for that.

If you're against repetition, what is it that is so great about Cynthia using her Garchomp for the upteenth time? We all know that her inclusion is forced and yet...

Anyway, the premise is closer to Movie 3 than Address Unown. I think that Cleffa was given the ability to transform into other Pokemon, possibly because Kiarara-chan wished for that.
I agree with the fact that Shirona sounds forced, maybe they combined the plots of what could have been two episodes.
Gaburias is her signature Pokemon, that can't be helped. At least it doesn't get so shilled compared to other species.
Her Lucario is out of the question, for obvious reasons. However, her Mikaruge and Roserade do need some exposure.

I missed the part of the girl in the sinopsis, somehow.
But I already joked about the possibility of Gou catching all the Unown and turning the Institute into the Crystal Tower.
Now we have a more probable homage, or rehash depending on how it turns out.

I find it interesting that Shogo Sakata is voicing Garchomp now, I assume they're doing Cynthia's who was previously voiced by Katsuyuki Konishi
He didn't reprise Volkner's Luxray either, so I'm guessing he's left the series.

Adding the plot of loss....

Now this is taking form.

I hope that it won't be so similar to the third movie.

PS. Why wouldn't use a boy instead....

Last edited:
1633105497573.png

You got to admit, this is so cute.

Nobody in the whole of Sinnoh can sleep because of nightmares->This is fine.

A small part of Johto has a dark sky->HOLY SH** CALL THE SINNOH CHAMPION AND TWO RANDOM KANTO GUYS

I don't get how the topic has anything to do with Cynthia, if they wanted to handle death Alder was right there, it feels like she was shoehorned in whatever story was available... But I will probably watch it because of curiosity, at least it seems decently animated.

Also, please don't let Unown appear in this, it deserves its own thing...

Nobody in the whole of Sinnoh can sleep because of nightmares->This is fine.

A small part of Johto has a dark sky->HOLY SH** CALL THE SINNOH CHAMPION AND TWO RANDOM KANTO GUYS

I don't get how the topic has anything to do with Cynthia, if they wanted to handle death Alder was right there, it feels like she was shoehorned in whatever story was available... But I will probably watch it because of curiosity, at least it seems decently animated.

Also, please don't let Unown appear in this, it deserves its own thing...
Correction, call the Sinnoh Champion, the Alola Champion, and some random Kanto guy.

I've been on holidays, so I haven't seen that Her Majesty Cynthia will return until now. Of course, I am super hyped and incredibly excited. My heart just wants to sing with joy :giggle::notworthy::giggle::notworthy:

My only concern is: According to the summary, Ash will encouter Cynthia by chance in an episode that focuses on a little girl and a Cleffa(?). I hope they won't bring HER back just for a mere and unworthy filler episode or just for the sake of bringing HER back. If the writers really want Cynthia to return, she deserves the best episode the writers can think of, so they better not treat Cynthia in an unworthy way, or else... And honestly, that's what's concerning me a bit right now. Let's wait and see

View attachment 150660
You got to admit, this is so cute.
Awww, if I were Pikachu here, I could die immediately and in peace.
What a lucky guy! His eyes and hands have seen and touched a heaven-sent angel :giggle:

My only concern is: According to the summary, Ash will encouter Cynthia by chance in an episode that focuses on a little girl and a Cleffa(?). I hope they won't bring HER back just for a mere and unworthy filler episode or just for the sake of bringing HER back. If the writers really want Cynthia to return, she deserves the best episode the writers can think of, so they better not treat Cynthia in an unworthy way, or else... And honestly, that's what's concerning me a bit right now. Let's wait and see
It's been explicitly mentioned that she's one of the trainers currently in the Master Class, so this definitely won't be the only time we'll be seeing her. The writers are probably having her appear here long before the Masters 8 tournament so that they can reintroduce her to viewers who aren't familiar with her. Frankly, I think we should be happy that the writers are having characters like Raihan and Cynthia doing stuff here and there instead of saving them for the end-of-season tournament.

There's apparently 3 plots in here:

• Cynthia coming back and her meeting up with Ash again
  • There's a Cleffa.. that is gonna do... something?? (is it dead?)
  • And apparently there's some Unown causing.. trouble I guess (?)

Like, there's at least 3 different eps happening here at the same time. This seem like a very messy plot ngl.

There's apparently 3 plots in here:

• Cynthia coming back and her meeting up with Ash again
  • There's a Cleffa.. that is gonna do... something?? (is it dead?)
  • And apparently there's some Unown causing.. trouble I guess (?)

Like, there's at least 3 different eps happening here at the same time. This seem like a very messy plot ngl.
It's probably Unown took Cleffa, Unown are back. Cynthia is investigating, Ash meets Cynthia. Gang meets Cleffa's trainer. Gang fights Unown and gets Cleffa. Everyones happy and Ash goes to Kalos for Mega Shinka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom