• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN084: Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15 is also break?
I really want to see mega charizard for Ash. So sad.. Can we expect Ash get more than one mega stone?
During eternatus battle, both struggling to hold dynamax ball. So I think Ash never use gmax gengar...
I wonder Where Ash place his keystone in his body? Maybe his cap backside....

Last edited:
It seems this is JN084. September 24th is a break because Pokemon’s time slot is taken by Urban Legends 3 hour special. October 15th is also another break because if Pokemon aired then, this would be JN085. AnipokeFandom also says this episode is JN084 on October 22

I figured they wouldn't give Ash and Lucario then never have it mega evolve. I figure Gengar is going to Gigantimax later as well.
This might be slightly off-topic, but I think Gengar is either gonna get a Gengarite or it's gonna Gigantamax. I don't see them doing both, even tho the species is capable.

(Well, Pika had both a Z-Move and a Gigantamax form, but I honestly don't see Gengar getting that lucky tbh.)

Since I stopped caring about Lucario, and now wish that it would have never been caught.

To say that I am uninterested is an understatement.

I was rooting for Gengar getting it, since Mega Lucario has overexposure.
Not Kyodaimax, mostly because I am biased due to liking Onion so much.

Place your bets! Will they even acknowledge Gengar has a Mega (or Gigantamax), let alone have Ash's use it? Or will Lucario go back to hogging things at the expense of others?
Pikachu's already been doing exactly that, though. Heck, for a very good long while Pikachu was shafting even Lucario as well.

Look, I'll be honest here, if Lucario does end up hogging the screentime at everyone else's expense it will suck, no question, but I still prefer that a million times more over Pikachu hogging the screentime because at least Lucario is a Pokemon that hasn't been on Ash's team before and will more than likely be left at Oak's or Sakuragi's Lab once Journeys is over while Pikachu will be hanging around forever.

You know, this episode could be a chance for Lucario to actually display some more personality. I don't count on it, but if Korrina ends up being involved, remember, Lucario as a Riolu displayed a lot of incredibly adorable admiration for Korrina's Lucario. Maybe we can finally see some more of that.

The good:
+Ash having some focus outside battles and having a deeper bond with one of his new Pokemon.
+Chances of unusual Megas appearing.

The bad:
-SIX YEARS TOO LATE
-Less chances of seeing Dynamax. It's really weird that what is supposed to be the main feature of Ash vs Leon is being completely ignored with Ash not having the chance of using Dynamax for 67 episodes. Given that Bea is Riolu's rival, the idea of her using Dynamax will probably be shafted in favor of Lucario showcasing its Mega.
-The rest of the team could get neglected, and I don't have any hopes for Ash's reserves to Mega evolve either.

I guess it could be a fun story like Farfetch'd's, but I'm afraid on what it could meant for Ultra Class battles.

Mega Lucario's also likely gonna be used against Bea. It'll not only give Ash the power boost needed to win, but come full circle in avenging Korrina. In the same way Ash had to bring back his Z-ring for Volkner. Makes me wonder how Gmax will be used though.

I like that he needs to strategise in advance and use these power ups for hyper class, really feels like a step up for the PWC now.

The good:
+Ash having some focus outside battles and having a deeper bond with one of his new Pokemon.
+Chances of unusual Megas appearing.

The bad:
-SIX YEARS TOO LATE
-Less chances of seeing Dynamax. It's really weird that what is supposed to be the main feature of Ash vs Leon is being completely ignored with Ash not having the chance of using Dynamax for 67 episodes. Given that Bea is Riolu's rival, the idea of her using Dynamax will probably be shafted in favor of Lucario showcasing its Mega.
-The rest of the team could get neglected, and I don't have any hopes for Ash's reserves to Mega evolve either.

I guess it could be a fun story like Farfetch'd's, but I'm afraid on what it could meant for Ultra Class battles.

....Look I don't think anyone actually cares all that much about Dynamax and it is far too limited to a single region to....matter honestly.

....Look I don't think anyone actually cares all that much about Dynamax and it is far too limited to a single region to....matter honestly.
And? The issue is that Galar is being neglected in this anime, and Dynamax is a part of that, hence why people are bringing it up.

And technically, it being limited to a single region shouldn't matter because this anime literally gives the characters the ability to go to Galar whenever they want. There's literally nothing stopping them.

There's literally nothing stopping them.
Except the staff that keeps them trapped in Kanto, most of the time anyway.
They are returning to Galar soon and that gimmick is not going to appear.

I also think the reason why Daimax is being so unused is that the animators don't want to deal with it.

Except the staff that keeps them trapped in Kanto, most of the time anyway.
They are returning to Galar soon and that gimmick is not going to appear.

I also think the reason why Daimax is being so unused is that the animators don't want to deal with it.
Still wasted gimmick. I'm kinda disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom