• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN084: Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh I never liked it much so.....they can waste it
I don't mean to be rude, but just because you think like that doesn't means people cannot be upset and discuss about it.

I for one despise Dynamax. I think it's stupid and completely breaks the meta game in the competitive aspect since it functions as a ''press this button to win'' mechanic. But I still don't like that is getting sidelined in the anime. Especially because it's yet another part of Galar being shoved aside, and there's no justification to not use it because in this anime, heck, the point of this series is exploring every region and it has nothing stopping it's characters from going anywhere, but yet Galar is getting the short end of the stick regardless.

Eh I never liked it much so.....they can waste it
Maybe you may not like it, but other people might like it and, no offence, but it just doesn't seem fair to say they can waste it just because you don't like it. If you said you "wouldn't mind" that it didn't show up, then that's fine, but the way you worded it just sounds a bit...unfair, to say the least.

It makes sense, if you noticed the pattern.

The anime avoids showing big Pokemon regularly because they are harder to draw/animate.

Now we have Daimax/Kyodaimax, which is that up to eleven.

I'd like to see it more often, yes. But I am aware of this issue.

It makes sense, if you noticed the pattern.

The anime avoids showing big Pokemon regularly because they are harder to draw/animate.

Now we have Daimax/Kyodaimax, which is that up to eleven.

I'd like to see it more often, yes. But I am aware of this issue.

Yeah. That's the real problem. The anime could never really focus many episodes on Daimax/Kyodaimax (even if all the season was on Galar), because it's too problematic to animate it.

Yeah. That's the real problem. The anime could never really focus many episodes on Daimax/Kyodaimax (even if all the season was on Galar), because it's too problematic to animate it.
Though even in that regard, they wouldn’t even have to animate it all that much considering that not only can it only be done in certain places in Galar but they only last for a short time only being able to be used once per battle. So even if they are harder to animate, they wouldn’t really have to do it often anyway.

The question is, will Ash have 3 different bracelets now or will they just make the keystone be able to slot into the Z-Ring like in the games
(Or even somehow fuse the Dynamax Band, Mega Ring, and Z-Ring into one device)

The question is, will Ash have 3 different bracelets now or will they just make the keystone be able to slot into the Z-Ring like in the games
(Or even somehow fuse the Dynamax Band, Mega Ring, and Z-Ring into one device)
Or he inserts it on his Rotom Phone and downloads an app for it.

If I remember it correctly, neither of DP remakes include them.
DP remakes are something different than any past remake but competitive support remains solely with Sword and Shield. Besides, it stands to reason that any battle that takes place in Galar’s stadiums will feature the feature since Galar is the only place it can be used.

DP remakes are something different than any past remake but competitive support remains solely with Sword and Shield. Besides, it stands to reason that any battle that takes place in Galar’s stadiums will feature the feature since Galar is the only place it can be used.
Still, Galar is old news by now. DP remakes is the new trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom