• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN084: Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Satoshi and Go visit Corni in order to Mega Evolve Lucario for the Pokémon World Championships.
Well, this at least answers one question. Ash is the one to make initiative in seeking out Mega Evolution.

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
I do wonder what will happen if Goh sees a Mega Scizor, might he get an idea to mega evolve his I wonder

Unireon

僕の心は 君のもの
Reaction score
The issue now is that it comes up out of the blue.

There is no proper induction to it, nor foreshadowing.

I have to repeat myself.

Why does Gou need to get that idea?
It'd be a complete waste of a gimmick.

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
The issue now is that it comes up out of the blue.

There is no proper induction to it, nor foreshadowing.

I have to repeat myself.
They technically foreshadowed it back when Riolu witnessed Korrina's Lucario battling and Mega Evolving.

Tom1291

Reaction score
Well, the early news about this episode on 13th September that Ash will go off his own to get the stone and catch the Pokémon

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Its been stated multiple times that Ash isn't catching anything. He's just getting the mega stone for Lucario.
Chances are that if anything is getting caught, Goh will be the one

I can't help but note the irony that Flygon is among the Pokemon appearing in this episode, a Pokemon planned to get a Mega Evolution, only for the artist to get the block

Unireon

僕の心は 君のもの
Reaction score
There shouldn't be any captures in this episode.

Especially, if it is Gou the one who would get something.
That would deviate the focus from Satoshi, who is meant to get development.

Then there will be complains about Gou stealing the spotlight again, and similar.
Moreover if he manages to catch something with the help of Lucario.
Yes, people are already speculating on that possibility.

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
So Dragonite was in. That means it battle something.
Not likely. Lucario will be the one to do the battling. At least any notable battling. Dragonite is just aerial transport.

Twilight-Kun

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
Bit of a shame that powerful dragon-types are just Ride Pokemon

Especially, if it is Gou the one who would get something.
That would deviate the focus from Satoshi, who is meant to get development.
Relax, it's just 30 seconds of Go looking at a pokemon and it joining him - it's not gonna take Ash 22 minutes to get a Mega Stone

Unireon

僕の心は 君のもの
Reaction score
Relax, it's just 30 seconds of Go looking at a pokemon and it joining him - it's not gonna take Ash 22 minutes to get a Mega Stone
I didn't need any kind of reassurance.

Since I am already set on skipping these episodes.

Eitarou

I'm Soi confused
Reaction score
Goh taking .5 seconds to catch some random mon isn't taking time any sort of focus away from Ash.

Enzo

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Goh taking .5 seconds to catch some random mon isn't taking time any sort of focus away from Ash.
It might be inconsequential, but there's no need to give Goh another pointless capture (that amounts to nothing in the end so it doesn't matters that much narratively-wise) to progress his goal when it's an Ash episode. Any capture furthers Goh's goal, and they should stay exclusive to his own eps and to fillers.

It's literally the JN60-Bellsprout situation yet again.

Tom1291

Reaction score
When was it even confirmed that Ash gets a Salamance when he's getting a Lucarinite no offense to Salamence fans btw

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
I'm curious to see if Ash might get a Gengarite to mega evolve his Gengar in this episode or a later one

Kurolegacy

Reaction score
I'm curious to see if Ash might get a Gengarite to mega evolve his Gengar in this episode or a later one
Based on merchandise, they seem to be leaning more towards Gengar’s skill being G-Max so I don’t think they’ll give Ash its Mega Stone. Would’ve made for a pretty cool plot back when Mega Evolution was the main mechanic if Ash had collected the stones of Pokémon he has who can Mega Evolve though.

Tom1291

Reaction score
What's on the Mega Island so Ash and Goh can catch them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom