• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN084: Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue now is that it comes up out of the blue.

There is no proper induction to it, nor foreshadowing.

I have to repeat myself.

Why does Gou need to get that idea?
It'd be a complete waste of a gimmick.

Well, the early news about this episode on 13th September that Ash will go off his own to get the stone and catch the Pokémon

Its been stated multiple times that Ash isn't catching anything. He's just getting the mega stone for Lucario.
Chances are that if anything is getting caught, Goh will be the one

I can't help but note the irony that Flygon is among the Pokemon appearing in this episode, a Pokemon planned to get a Mega Evolution, only for the artist to get the block

There shouldn't be any captures in this episode.

Especially, if it is Gou the one who would get something.
That would deviate the focus from Satoshi, who is meant to get development.

Then there will be complains about Gou stealing the spotlight again, and similar.
Moreover if he manages to catch something with the help of Lucario.
Yes, people are already speculating on that possibility.

Bit of a shame that powerful dragon-types are just Ride Pokemon

Especially, if it is Gou the one who would get something.
That would deviate the focus from Satoshi, who is meant to get development.
Relax, it's just 30 seconds of Go looking at a pokemon and it joining him - it's not gonna take Ash 22 minutes to get a Mega Stone

Relax, it's just 30 seconds of Go looking at a pokemon and it joining him - it's not gonna take Ash 22 minutes to get a Mega Stone
I didn't need any kind of reassurance.

Since I am already set on skipping these episodes.

Goh taking .5 seconds to catch some random mon isn't taking time any sort of focus away from Ash.
It might be inconsequential, but there's no need to give Goh another pointless capture (that amounts to nothing in the end so it doesn't matters that much narratively-wise) to progress his goal when it's an Ash episode. Any capture furthers Goh's goal, and they should stay exclusive to his own eps and to fillers.

It's literally the JN60-Bellsprout situation yet again.

When was it even confirmed that Ash gets a Salamance when he's getting a Lucarinite no offense to Salamence fans btw

I'm curious to see if Ash might get a Gengarite to mega evolve his Gengar in this episode or a later one
Based on merchandise, they seem to be leaning more towards Gengar’s skill being G-Max so I don’t think they’ll give Ash its Mega Stone. Would’ve made for a pretty cool plot back when Mega Evolution was the main mechanic if Ash had collected the stones of Pokémon he has who can Mega Evolve though.

What's on the Mega Island so Ash and Goh can catch them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom