• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN085: Rival Showdown! Satoshi VS Saitou!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

She has a Falinks! That’s the only thing I focus on. In all seriousness, I would have preffered her having a Sirfetch’d so we could have a mirror match(we’ve had Dragonite vs Dragonite before)

Would be nice if the scoreboard in the preview was a red herring, and the match was actually a 6v6. That way I could see Falinks fight too, and maybe I’d prefer that to seeing Hawlucha, mainly cause of seeing Ash’s so many times, although it does have a grudge match against Sirfetch’d to settle, so I don’t know which one I’d rather see fight.

next week determine who’s the chad and who’s the virgin (it’s a reference to the virgin vs the chad memes, you can find them on google)

Unless the preview lied and Saito would use different Pokemon, besides Kairiki.

I would have preferred if they didn't show anything and left the guessing game last longer.

i feel like the preview is keeping ash's third pokémon hidden, because they didn’t hide stuff from previews for nothing.

Here's a new Screencap

I don't think enough people talk about the fact that Bea's Machamp is a Female. (At least in the games)

She's the only Female Humanoid who can get away with being shirtless lmao

I’m sure it’s a mistake by TV Tokyo, but I think I would actually laugh if the Glaceon episode was to air next week, so there wasn’t a two-parter, killing all hope for a somewhat decent conclusion to a very sub-par rivalry. It would just cap it off in a very ironic way to me.

I’m sure it’s a mistake by TV Tokyo, but I think I would actually laugh if the Glaceon episode was to air next week, so there wasn’t a two-parter, killing all hope for a somewhat decent conclusion to a very sub-par rivalry. It would just cap it off in a very ironic way to me.
We already have two episode titles and summaries, there’s no possible way for an episode to disappear.

We already have two episode titles and summaries, there’s no possible way for an episode to disappear.
There’s that and the fact there’s different staff lists working on each episode…I was joking, with the scenario. I wasn’t even being serious about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom