• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN086: Mega Evolution VS Kyodaimax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Georgia's Beartic did to that kid's Joltik in the Club Battle back in Black and White.
Poor little guy and its trainer. I really liked them both.

I doubt that they would attemtp to do it again.....
But seeing how Journeys tends to be anticlimatic, it is not that harebrained.

Bachuru is one of my favourite Unovan Pokemon.

And I would have liked to see a reference to Puraresu Sanshirou, since the trainer had that name.
That anime was also directed by Yuyama.

Not really, at least BW had Arcs and didn't leave so many elements hanging.

Bachuru is one of my favourite Unovan Pokemon.

And I would have liked to see a reference to Puraresu Sanshirou, since the trainer had that name.
That anime was also directed by Yuyama.

Not really, at least BW had Arcs and didn't leave so many elements hanging.
Same for Joltik, by the way, and it's evolved form Galvantula. To be fair, I did say Journeys was similar to Black and White "in some respects," I never said they were identical.

BW left so many elements hanging that nothing outside of perhaps Johto can compete. Zekrom appearing and then disappearing for the rest of the series is perhaps the best example.
Journeys' schtick consists on bringing up something, drop/waste it, rinse and repeat ad infinitum.

Zekrom was just plot-device used to 'reset' Pikachu and nothing else.

Although; I agree with the Johto part, but it was not as bad as what we have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom