• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN088: Trial Mission! The Deep Sea Diver Research Team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Goh getting help from others for his research task.? Then what is the point of giving task to him? So Ash is also present in the project mew without doing research task?

Why is there a need to reference past series?
XY was fine being on its own and proved that nostalgia is not that important.
Sometimes there is a need for logical reasons.

Like when Ash brought Goodra back for the Kalos League. It was a nice touch of the writers to write in the scene were Ash said he considered bringing in one of his other Pokémon, but he wanted Goodra to be his final member for the Kalos League because he wanted to use his Pokémon who stood by his side in Kalos.

It was only a small line, but it was a good one in my opinion. Also not realy a nostalgic line although it was referencing the past, but a logical one.

Why Goh getting help from others for his research task.? Then what is the point of giving task to him? So Ash is also present in the project mew without doing research task?
Danika said in the first Project Mew episode that cooperation is an important aspect of the project, so Ash is allowed to help him.

Nostalgic seeing Drake again, I doubt he'll add much here but it's nice to see him.

Ash you have Dracovish, why the heck are you using Goh's Dewgong?

So it looks like I was indeed right about a Sniper battle between Inteleon and Kingdra.

Inteleon using Liquidation looks very Iwane-ish.

My chameleon boy looks like he's having the time of his life in the Preview <3 Go get em my Son! :bulbaLove:

I doubt Drake will do much in this episode besides being in the beginning an end. Since this isn’t an Ash episode I don’t see them referencing much from Hoenn.

Well, We've looked everywhere in Hoenn, and still no sign of Serena. I guess she got lost.

I love how you can just tell Iwane did this part

Just LOOK at that huge bump in quality compared to the way the rest of the episode looks lmao :ROFLMAO:

(Not saying that the rest of the episode looks bad mind you. But Inteleon here literally looks like it came straight out of XY compared to all the other scenes in the Trailer lol)

20211112_124020.jpg

20211112_082617.jpg
20211112_124033.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Right here friend! :bulbaWave:
Right on! It always just seemed the coolest out of the three, don't you think? I've always liked lizard Pokemon; Charmander's cute, then Charmeleon and Charizard are totally awesome, and Treecko's whole line just exudes coolness. Sobble's adorable, Drizzle's okay, and Inteleon is cool.

I especially like how Inteleon can glide through the air with the membrane on its back, that's why it can use moves like Acrobatics and Air Slash I think, whereas Sobble and Drizzile cannot. Any creature that can move through the air is cool to me, with Inteleon it's just an added bonus. Plus, it's an offensive-oriented, fast Pokemon, both things I like. Come to think of it, most of the lizard Pokemon are like that, aren't they? Sceptile and Inteleon in particular are very similar stat-wise. (Coolness-wise, too.)

Last edited:
Right on! It always just seemed the coolest out of the three, don't you think?
Subjective but in my opinion? Yes.

I've always liked lizard Pokemon; Charmander's cute, then Charmeleon and Charizard are totally awesome, and Treecko's whole line just exudes coolness. Sobble's adorable, Drizzle's okay, and Inteleon is cool.

I especially like how Inteleon can glide through the air with the membrane on its back, that's why it can use moves like Acrobatics and Air Slash I think, whereas Sobble and Drizzile cannot. Any creature that can move through the air is cool to me, with Inteleon it's just an added bonus. Plus, it's an offensive-oriented, fast Pokemon, both things I like. Come to think of it, most of the lizard Pokemon are like that, aren't they? Sceptile and Inteleon in particular are very similar stat-wise. (Coolness-wise, too.)
Yep. I've always loved Lizards.
Come to think of it, there's not a single Lizard Pokemon that I dislike

Despite my complaints about Charizard being overshilled to hell and back, I still do like it and it was the first Kanto starter I picked. (First Starter overall was Treecko)

Subjective but in my opinion? Yes.

Yep. I've always loved Lizards.
Come to think of it, there's not a single Lizard Pokemon that I dislike

Despite my complaints about Charizard being overshilled to hell and back, I still do like it and it was the first Kanto starter I picked. (First Starter overall was Treecko)
Oh, Charizard is absolutely overshilled as all hell. But...it's still super cool and my favorite Pokemon of all time. And it was my first Kanto starter, too. (My first starter overall was Torchic, main series games speaking, anyway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom