• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN089: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Cataclysm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Lance was an Elite Four member in Let's Go. Trace was the first Champion in those games.
Didn't he go back to being the Champ once Trace lost to MC? I don't think MC wasn't to be champion like Red either.

They could though. Just because they gave them to Giovanni, doesn't mean he kept them.
Then they must either be in the possession of some random team rocket members because the TRio doesn't own them anymore. They gave them up. It's that simple

Then they must either be in the possession of some random team rocket members because the TRio doesn't own them anymore. They gave them up. It's that simple

It sounds so Out Of Characters for them, another proof of the bad writing about the TRio in BW…

As I have been suspecting looking at merch, Arceus is making it’s mainline canon anime debut! Some good news! Also Dawn is back and Ash and Chloe are paired, they finally get some time together to form a bond. I like that. I am hyped for this episode

Modern day Team Rocket with the BW black uniforms is a strange combination. I guess in that universe there was a series were they became pure comedy relief in contrast with their usual serious tone.

A lot of the other scenes in the previous preview weren't shown here, I really wonder if that will all be rushed in the second episode

I'm curious about the prize and the certificate that are next to Dawn's and Piplup's pictures. The prize doesn't look like any of Johanna's.

As I have been suspecting looking at merch, Arceus is making it’s mainline canon anime debut! Some good news! Also Dawn is back and Ash and Chloe are paired, they finally get some time together to form a bond. I like that. I am hyped for this episode
Arceus? Where’s that at?

Also the way Ash and Chloe are interacting looks very suggestive

I was thinking that maybe the alternate Dawn already achieved her goal?
Ekran Alıntısı - Kopya.JPG

Yes, Maybe she has achieved her goal. On the other hand shiny Dawn may have a different goal. The trophy is very similar to Tobias's Sinnoh League trophy and it is getting more interesting.

View attachment 152958

Yes, Maybe she has achieved her goal. On the other hand shiny Dawn may have a different goal. The trophy is very similar to Tobias's Sinnoh League trophy and it is getting more interesting.
Ooo! Nicely spotted! Maybe alternate Dawn is into battling instead of Contests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom