• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN090: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Showdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems that the suit the other Cinderace is wearing is resistant to the time reversal effect.

Also based on the appearance of alt Ash’s Pikachu egg, alt Dawn’s Piplup egg and Riolu’s egg at the start of the series, it seems that when they replaced the unique designs of eggs with the generic look that they instead made it that the spots on the egg matches the color of the Pokémon inside.

So the Infernape must be AU Ash's. I wonder if we'll see some foreshadowing with our Ash about wanting to use Infernape again especially when we get up to Cynthia.

Oh dear, Smol Dawn!

...Also if they don't show Ash being zapped into an older form, I will be annoyed. If we actually get an idea of what the guy looks like older the fan artists and writers will have a much easier time.
Ash is going to turn older? I want to see this now even if it’s not going to happen

I hope our heroes will come and save Lucario and Ineteleon's lives from alternate world Team Rocket. That's all. Do you think?

I wonder if Cynthia will be in the second part all, doesn't seem like it so far.

So, any theories on why Dialga and Palkia are fighting? They seem to have Arceus-like rings around them, so it must be related. But why would he do that?

Excuse me everyone

We're not talking about the most important part of this episode?

SCORBUNNY IS BACK
20211203_232410.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom