• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN090: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Showdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gengarzilla

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Oooh boy, imagine how hard this fanbase would implode if Goh somehow catches these two.

Emmy

Cam Girl~
Reaction score
I think this is the right episode. Looks interesting nonetheless.
EDIT: Seems to be a video for both episodes, I forgot it was a two-parter.

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Courtesy of Dephender from Serebii

It's been announced that the "Pocket Monsters" anime TV series, which airs on the TV Tokyo Network every Friday at 6:55pm, will have a "Special Winter Arc" set in the Sinnoh region on Friday December 3rd and Friday December 10th! This arc will see the return of Satoshi's former travelmate Hikari and her partner Pokémon Pochama from "Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl"!

zovRgAR.jpg

A promo picture and a promo video made for this arc have been revealed as well! They give us a premonition of what kind of incident the Legendary Pokémon of the Sinnoh region, Dialga and Palkia, will cause.

Satoshi, Go and Koharu get contacted by Hikari, who tells them Pochama has been abducted by someone. Similar cases of "Pokémon disappearances" have also been occurring all over the Sinnoh region in general! The trio hurry to the Sinnoh region and meet up with Hikari, who tells them that Pochama was apparently abducted by "another Hikari" that looked and dressed just like her...?!

rr2i9wy.jpg

After looking into the matter, the group learns that the Pokémon are being kidnapped by "someone" that come from mysterious holes of light called "gates" that connect to another world, and that these "gates" might have something to do with the Legendary Pokémon Dialga and Palkia! The group leaps into a "gate" in order to get the Pokémon back, but what they encounter on the other side is... another Satoshi?!

C6XbQlw.jpg

In the promo video that's been released, we get to see the Sinnoh region's Champion Shirona, a Rocket Gang that looks different from what we're used to, and a clash between Dialga and Palkia...! A new space-timeless adventure begins!

Unireon

僕の心は 君のもの
Reaction score
And here I drop, once again.

This is another cliché-laden episode.

Doraemon and MEW did a lot better the Parallel World plot.

Edit: The Pokemon regressed....
Tomioka brought something from his tenure as head writer of the Digimon reboot.

Last edited:

Sai

Reaction score
And here I drop, once again.

This is another cliché-laden episode.

Doraemon and MEW did a lot better the Parallel World plot.

Edit: The Pokemon regressed....
Tomioka brought something from his tenure as head writer of the Digimon reboot.
The entire Pokémon anime is filled with cliche’s. If something the show never did much before, show AU characters, makes you feel the need to drop it, I don’t know what to say. The anime has barely used this concept outside the one XY episode.

Unireon

僕の心は 君のもの
Reaction score
That won't ever happen, just teasing it and the series will obliterate itself.

If they dare to make it happen, it would be the last straw or the spark in Anipoke's pyre.

Pokemon Fanfic, the Series; anyone?

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

8/18: Never forget what they took away from us
Reaction score
That won't ever happen, just teasing it and the series will obliterate itself.

If they dare to make it happen, it would be the last straw or the spark in Anipoke's pyre.

Pokemon Fanfic, the Series; anyone?
I mean the winter special seems like something out of a fever dream, like a fanfic

Greninjaman

Ninja Assassin Frog
Reaction score
Pronouns
Him/He
Similar cases of "Pokémon disappearances" have also been occurring all over the Sinnoh region in general!

Barry when?

When if find you, i while fine you for abducting my Pokemon.
That certainly something he would say.

Reborn Talonflame

Reaction score
Is the cry from Palkia the same in the Sub/Japanese to the Dub? That cry is the best thing I have ever heard in anything that’s life has had to offer, and I might just be satisfied with hearing that alone for these episodes, regardless if they’re crap or not.

Ricbolog1310

Battle Dimension Pokémon!
Reaction score
If Master Journeys is going to be around 42 episodes, does that mean this could be the Season 24 finale?

PikachuSmasher

"Nai! Try! LETS HAVE A FIGHT!"
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
If Master Journeys is going to be around 42 episodes, does that mean this could be the Season 24 finale?
Probably. This will probably air on Teletoon in March or April and on Netflix in October Next Year. So, it seems likely

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Summary and VA list is late today

KrspaceT

Reaction score
Oh dear, Smol Dawn!

...Also if they don't show Ash being zapped into an older form, I will be annoyed. If we actually get an idea of what the guy looks like older the fan artists and writers will have a much easier time.

VetProf

Reaction score
Dang, Aerodactyl just completely disappeared instead of reverting into an Egg. I'm guessing that's because it's a fossil Pokemon, but still, that's pretty brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom