• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN090: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Showdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unireon

僕の心は 君のもの
Reaction score
And now this looks like Digimon....

Who is writing this Two-parter?

I am also going for the DeM, since there is no way Satoshi and the rest can do anything to solve the conflict.

thomaswiencek

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Why would they be dead?

At most they probably got turned into eggs
You know what? I guess they wouldn’t deceased by alternate world Team Rocket, and I hope that Ash and Goh got Lucario and Inteleon back for sure.

Kurolegacy

Reaction score
You know what? I guess they wouldn’t deceased by alternate world Team Rocket, and I hope that Ash and Goh got Lucario and Inteleon back for sure.
They’re definitely going to. This is Pokémon after all. When has even the most competent of villains ever gotten away without their plans being thwarted by Ash and friends?

KrspaceT

Reaction score
So this is a question I was wondering: seeing as we do see Ash's Pikachu turn into a Pichu, will that mean Ash's 'owned Pokemon' count will be updated to feature Pichu?

Same with a Dragonair/Dratini or Haunter/Gastly.

I mean I'd count it personally.

Twilight-Kun

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
Every time Ash mentions food, it's a sign that he's not going to contribute anything to the episode, which is a nice tip-off if you're only here for Ash

KrspaceT

Reaction score
.....Um, okay Vinyl. That is a random nonsensical statement that seems to exist to drum up needless negativity.

thomaswiencek

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Excuse me, guys. Do you think that all the alternate world Team Rocket operatives and affiliates are going to catch all the kidnapped Pokémon, including Ash's Lucario and Goh's Inteleon, into their evil Poké Balls to brainwash them?

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
Excuse me, guys. Do you think that all the alternate world Team Rocket operatives and affiliates are going to catch all the kidnapped Pokémon, including Ash's Lucario and Goh's Inteleon, into their evil Poké Balls to brainwash them?
I doubt it

I really think 2 of those floating eggs we saw in the Preview were probably theirs

Twilight-Kun

Reaction score
They're actually doing what Team Rocket does in the games - capturing pokemon for Team Rocket rather than stalking some random kid for his pet rat even though there's entire forests and valleys filled with the things

Heck, the usual Team Rocket only grabbed Ash's pikachu here because it was popular, not because they wanted to give it to the boss or because it was special/stronger

thomaswiencek

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Now I wonder why you think that the alternate world Team Rocket have stolen all the wild and trained Pokémon, including Ash’s Lucario and Goh’s Inteleon, just to brainwash them for their own minions or sell them to profit?

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
Now I wonder why you think that the alternate world Team Rocket have stolen all the wild and trained Pokémon, including Ash’s Lucario and Goh’s Inteleon, just to brainwash them for their own minions or sell them to profit?
Seems like they're trying to take over the world

Audino1008

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean, what else would they do with them? Eat them? Or use them to power their ultimate mega weapon machine powered by Pokemon and not Uranium for plot convenience?

Kurolegacy

Reaction score
I mean, that’s basically been Team Rocket’s MO since day 1 and what TRio try to do in most instances. TRio may be clowns but TR is no joke. Remember schemes back in the OS like the trap on the S.S. Anne, the fake daycare center or Drowzee brainwashing an entire island of Pokémon. Heck, in one movie opening, they were shown to have captured Rayquaza. Now imagine how much worse they must be if even TRio are competent.

thomaswiencek

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I hope Ash and Goh didn't lose their Lucario and Inteleon for good, respectively. That's all.

Kurolegacy

Reaction score
I hope Ash and Goh didn't lose their Lucario and Inteleon for good, respectively. That's all.
This is a children’s show where, outside of a character willingly releasing their Pokémon, Status Quo is God. If you’re even remotely worried about anything actually happening to their Pokémon, you’re in the wrong series and genre.

Twilight-Kun

Reaction score
I mean, they could use this as a chance to give them proper character development but hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Reminder that Cinderace only spoke 3 times as a raboot before it evolved (except it the dub where it never flippin' shuts up for some reason) and Inteleon only spoke once as a drizzile - in the episode it evolved in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom