• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN090: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Showdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrspaceT

Reaction score
Now we wonder what the AU Team Rocket are evilly planning on?

Their tech makes it seems they know that their results are dangerous, given it seems to let Meowth fight reliably and given the teaser it might also keep the time effects at bay. And as the E-Trio are also wearing it....

Are they going to go hardcore Cyrus?

Twilight-Kun

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
Now we wonder what the AU Team Rocket are evilly planning on?
They're simply doing what Team Rocket does in the games: "Steal Pokémon for profit. Exploit Pokémon for profit. All Pokémon exist for the glory of Team Rocket."

Rather basic take over the world with pokemon; a poor man's Team Plasma, with none of the style of any other teams

CrystalRose21

Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean, that’s basically been Team Rocket’s MO since day 1 and what TRio try to do in most instances. TRio may be clowns but TR is no joke. Remember schemes back in the OS like the trap on the S.S. Anne, the fake daycare center or Drowzee brainwashing an entire island of Pokémon. Heck, in one movie opening, they were shown to have captured Rayquaza. Now imagine how much worse they must be if even TRio are competent.
I also remember learning that in the Best Wishes series, they and their own boss wanted to conquer the Unova region, using not only Meloetta, but also the Forces of Nature. But Ash and his friends from said region thwarted them. Does this arc give hints of Giovanni's true ambitions and goals?

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Summary and staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Satoshi and his friends have arrived in another world that looks just like their original world. After encountering another Hikari there, Go and Hikari learn that Pokémon have returned to their pre-evolved forms, leading them to theorize that the mysterious phenomena occurring in the Sinnoh region involve the Legendary Pokémon Dialga and Palkia, who govern space-time. Can Satoshi and friends resolve this crisis the Sinnoh region finds itself in?!

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 高木啓明 (Hiroaki Takagi)
Animation Director 山崎玲愛 (Rei Yamazaki)
Animation Director 酒井裕未 (Hiromi Sakai)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)

KrspaceT

Reaction score
Seeing a person on spacebattles claim there is evidence of at least Cinderace remaining devolved after this. That dumb and false ir true and dumb?

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
Seeing a person on spacebattles claim there is evidence of at least Cinderace remaining devolved after this. That dumb and false ir true and dumb?
I doubt this isnt getting reversed by the end of the episode

Cinderace is way too popular to stay devolved

Twilight-Kun

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
It'd certainly be an interesting idea that opens up yet more reasons to have 20 Go episodes in a row

KrspaceT

Reaction score
It's also dumb do I see no reason to do it.

Unireon

僕の心は 君のもの
Reaction score
And it would give off some Digimon vibes/allusions.

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
Look at all these Eggs!

(I still cannot stand how they completely took away the unique designs of the eggs and made them look so generic)

Anyways let's try to deduce who these Eggs belong to from Left to Right

The Brown ones next to the Chloes - Both are Eevee Eggs

The Reddish one next to the Brown ones - ???? (Grookey?)

The Blue one next to Dawn - Piplup Egg

The Red ones next to the Gohs - Scorbunny Eggs

The Purplish Egg next to the Red ones - ?????

The Yellow one in Ash's arms - Pikachu egg

The Brown ones in AU Ash's Arms - ?????

Last edited:

Kurolegacy

Reaction score
Look at all these Eggs!

(I still cannot stand how they completely took away the unique designs of the eggs and made them look so generic)

Anyways let's try to deduce who these Eggs belong to from Left to Right

The Brown ones next to the Chloes - Both are Eevee Eggs

The Reddish one next to the Brown ones - ???? (Grookey?)

The Blue one next to Dawn - Piplup Egg

The Red ones next to the Gohs - Scorbunny Eggs

The Purplish Egg next to the Red ones - ?????

The Yellow one in Ash's arms - Pikachu egg

The Brown ones in AU Ash's Arms - ?????

I’d say the purple one is probably Gengar, the ones in AU Ash’s arms are probably Infernape and Dragonite.

Kurolegacy

Reaction score
I would say that it is due to laziness. Or stingyness, cutting corners.

Instead of drawing different patterns, they use a generic one.

I used to love the uniqueness that eggs had, this retool is awful.
I’d say it’s a symptom of them trying to make references to Pokémon Go, whether it makes sense in the anime or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom