• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN090: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Showdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now this looks like Digimon....

Who is writing this Two-parter?

I am also going for the DeM, since there is no way Satoshi and the rest can do anything to solve the conflict.

Why would they be dead?

At most they probably got turned into eggs
You know what? I guess they wouldn’t deceased by alternate world Team Rocket, and I hope that Ash and Goh got Lucario and Inteleon back for sure.

You know what? I guess they wouldn’t deceased by alternate world Team Rocket, and I hope that Ash and Goh got Lucario and Inteleon back for sure.
They’re definitely going to. This is Pokémon after all. When has even the most competent of villains ever gotten away without their plans being thwarted by Ash and friends?

So this is a question I was wondering: seeing as we do see Ash's Pikachu turn into a Pichu, will that mean Ash's 'owned Pokemon' count will be updated to feature Pichu?

Same with a Dragonair/Dratini or Haunter/Gastly.

I mean I'd count it personally.

.....Um, okay Vinyl. That is a random nonsensical statement that seems to exist to drum up needless negativity.

Excuse me, guys. Do you think that all the alternate world Team Rocket operatives and affiliates are going to catch all the kidnapped Pokémon, including Ash's Lucario and Goh's Inteleon, into their evil Poké Balls to brainwash them?

Excuse me, guys. Do you think that all the alternate world Team Rocket operatives and affiliates are going to catch all the kidnapped Pokémon, including Ash's Lucario and Goh's Inteleon, into their evil Poké Balls to brainwash them?
I doubt it

I really think 2 of those floating eggs we saw in the Preview were probably theirs

They're actually doing what Team Rocket does in the games - capturing pokemon for Team Rocket rather than stalking some random kid for his pet rat even though there's entire forests and valleys filled with the things

Heck, the usual Team Rocket only grabbed Ash's pikachu here because it was popular, not because they wanted to give it to the boss or because it was special/stronger

Now I wonder why you think that the alternate world Team Rocket have stolen all the wild and trained Pokémon, including Ash’s Lucario and Goh’s Inteleon, just to brainwash them for their own minions or sell them to profit?

Now I wonder why you think that the alternate world Team Rocket have stolen all the wild and trained Pokémon, including Ash’s Lucario and Goh’s Inteleon, just to brainwash them for their own minions or sell them to profit?
I mean, what else would they do with them? Eat them? Or use them to power their ultimate mega weapon machine powered by Pokemon and not Uranium for plot convenience?

I mean, that’s basically been Team Rocket’s MO since day 1 and what TRio try to do in most instances. TRio may be clowns but TR is no joke. Remember schemes back in the OS like the trap on the S.S. Anne, the fake daycare center or Drowzee brainwashing an entire island of Pokémon. Heck, in one movie opening, they were shown to have captured Rayquaza. Now imagine how much worse they must be if even TRio are competent.

I hope Ash and Goh didn't lose their Lucario and Inteleon for good, respectively. That's all.

I hope Ash and Goh didn't lose their Lucario and Inteleon for good, respectively. That's all.
This is a children’s show where, outside of a character willingly releasing their Pokémon, Status Quo is God. If you’re even remotely worried about anything actually happening to their Pokémon, you’re in the wrong series and genre.

I mean, they could use this as a chance to give them proper character development but hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Reminder that Cinderace only spoke 3 times as a raboot before it evolved (except it the dub where it never flippin' shuts up for some reason) and Inteleon only spoke once as a drizzile - in the episode it evolved in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom