• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN090: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Showdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we wonder what the AU Team Rocket are evilly planning on?

Their tech makes it seems they know that their results are dangerous, given it seems to let Meowth fight reliably and given the teaser it might also keep the time effects at bay. And as the E-Trio are also wearing it....

Are they going to go hardcore Cyrus?

Now we wonder what the AU Team Rocket are evilly planning on?
They're simply doing what Team Rocket does in the games: "Steal Pokémon for profit. Exploit Pokémon for profit. All Pokémon exist for the glory of Team Rocket."

Rather basic take over the world with pokemon; a poor man's Team Plasma, with none of the style of any other teams

I mean, that’s basically been Team Rocket’s MO since day 1 and what TRio try to do in most instances. TRio may be clowns but TR is no joke. Remember schemes back in the OS like the trap on the S.S. Anne, the fake daycare center or Drowzee brainwashing an entire island of Pokémon. Heck, in one movie opening, they were shown to have captured Rayquaza. Now imagine how much worse they must be if even TRio are competent.
I also remember learning that in the Best Wishes series, they and their own boss wanted to conquer the Unova region, using not only Meloetta, but also the Forces of Nature. But Ash and his friends from said region thwarted them. Does this arc give hints of Giovanni's true ambitions and goals?

Summary and staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Satoshi and his friends have arrived in another world that looks just like their original world. After encountering another Hikari there, Go and Hikari learn that Pokémon have returned to their pre-evolved forms, leading them to theorize that the mysterious phenomena occurring in the Sinnoh region involve the Legendary Pokémon Dialga and Palkia, who govern space-time. Can Satoshi and friends resolve this crisis the Sinnoh region finds itself in?!

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 高木啓明 (Hiroaki Takagi)
Animation Director 山崎玲愛 (Rei Yamazaki)
Animation Director 酒井裕未 (Hiromi Sakai)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)

Seeing a person on spacebattles claim there is evidence of at least Cinderace remaining devolved after this. That dumb and false ir true and dumb?

It's also dumb do I see no reason to do it.

And it would give off some Digimon vibes/allusions.

Look at all these Eggs!

(I still cannot stand how they completely took away the unique designs of the eggs and made them look so generic)

Anyways let's try to deduce who these Eggs belong to from Left to Right

The Brown ones next to the Chloes - Both are Eevee Eggs

The Reddish one next to the Brown ones - ???? (Grookey?)

The Blue one next to Dawn - Piplup Egg

The Red ones next to the Gohs - Scorbunny Eggs

The Purplish Egg next to the Red ones - ?????

The Yellow one in Ash's arms - Pikachu egg

The Brown ones in AU Ash's Arms - ?????

Last edited:
Look at all these Eggs!

(I still cannot stand how they completely took away the unique designs of the eggs and made them look so generic)

Anyways let's try to deduce who these Eggs belong to from Left to Right

The Brown ones next to the Chloes - Both are Eevee Eggs

The Reddish one next to the Brown ones - ???? (Grookey?)

The Blue one next to Dawn - Piplup Egg

The Red ones next to the Gohs - Scorbunny Eggs

The Purplish Egg next to the Red ones - ?????

The Yellow one in Ash's arms - Pikachu egg

The Brown ones in AU Ash's Arms - ?????

I’d say the purple one is probably Gengar, the ones in AU Ash’s arms are probably Infernape and Dragonite.

I would say that it is due to laziness. Or stingyness, cutting corners.

Instead of drawing different patterns, they use a generic one.

I used to love the uniqueness that eggs had, this retool is awful.
I’d say it’s a symptom of them trying to make references to Pokémon Go, whether it makes sense in the anime or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom