• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN091: The Ghost Train Departs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very intrigued by this episode.

In particular, it seems like the most interesting out of the next batch.

Unless if it ends up being a Kimetsu no Yaiba parody or homage.

Last edited:
Goh's Grookey is gonna drink some soup just for funsies and instantly evolve into Rillaboom, completely skipping over Thwackey and thus giving us all three fully evolved Galar starters.

/s

The sad part is that wouldn't surprise me on bit :(

Then he'd get a Sinnoh starter for promotional reasons. Or worse, a Hisuian starter, even though Ash has all three...<_<

Is that Ghost, the type, or Ghost, aka Haunter?
Neither. It's me, Ghost Diplocaulus :p

Jokes aside, the involvement of G-Max soup does raise some interesting questions. Maybe it'll debunk the theory that Gigantamax is automatically available to every member of any species that has it. Or it'll just sidestep the issue altogether and the soup will just be portrayed as something to make the transformation stronger.

Where can you get the Soup in the games?

Because I have the feeling that some location will be passed over.

Yes, I can actually see the green gremling warp-evolving after eating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom