• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN093: Your Name is Françoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDocFan

King of the Jungle
Reaction score
No summary available as yet

Episode set to air on the 14th January

Information courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Last edited:

Handy Man

SoCal King K. Rool main
Reaction score
Since this is the first episode of 2022, I hope we get a new opening and ending with this episode. It will have been a year since the current opening has been used, it’s time for an update.

Rainbow-Rain

I wanna Scream and Shout and Let it all out
Reaction score
I'm keeping my expectations low but I'm mildly interested

Picardluke

Reaction score
Usually most January eps are fillers unless they want to have Gengar's PWC battle with Gigantamax right away like Lucario's battle was right after the Mega stone

BigDocFan

King of the Jungle
Reaction score
This could be interesting

1. Introducing Pokemon and trainers from the Galar region
2. Team Rocket looks back at life
3. You can see the real face of Dande
4. Satoshi's former travel companion appears
5. Satoshi's rival appears

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

#JUSTICEFORASH-GRENINJA
Reaction score

Can’t wait to see who they butcher next

Eitarou

I'm Soi confused
Reaction score
I really hope this doesn't mean we're going to spend the last year dumping the remaining Galar characters despite the plentiful opportunities to do so at earlier points of the show.

ii kanji

Eternally misleading
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her

Who/what is this? Feels more like a wishlist than a legitimate projection… (Though I very much want #2 to be true.)

ii kanji

Eternally misleading
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her
Ok according to Twitter (yeah, I know) the source is an interview with Mayu Nakauchi (the new series producer) from Animedia. According to my best Google search the issue was released yesterday so hopefully we’ll have a scan/further deets soon.

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok according to Twitter (yeah, I know) the source is an interview with Mayu Nakauchi (the new series producer) from Animedia. According to my best Google search the issue was released yesterday so hopefully we’ll have a scan/further deets soon.
Maybe even today, if things go well. Nice!

Blob

Reaction score
It's going to be a filler about Goh or Chloe.

Lightning Flame Blast

Feel the grace
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I really love unknown episode threads.

We can spend weeks speculating on whether Ash will catch a new pokemon or Giovanni will try mind controlling Arceus and it‘s just as likely it will turn out to be a Pyukumuku arm wrestling competition.

Audino1008

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I really hope this doesn't mean we're going to spend the last year dumping the remaining Galar characters despite the plentiful opportunities to do so at earlier points of the show.
Hey, this is probably the third season, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.