• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN093: Your Name is Françoise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually most January eps are fillers unless they want to have Gengar's PWC battle with Gigantamax right away like Lucario's battle was right after the Mega stone

This could be interesting

1. Introducing Pokemon and trainers from the Galar region
2. Team Rocket looks back at life
3. You can see the real face of Dande
4. Satoshi's former travel companion appears
5. Satoshi's rival appears

Who/what is this? Feels more like a wishlist than a legitimate projection… (Though I very much want #2 to be true.)

Ok according to Twitter (yeah, I know) the source is an interview with Mayu Nakauchi (the new series producer) from Animedia. According to my best Google search the issue was released yesterday so hopefully we’ll have a scan/further deets soon.

It's going to be a filler about Goh or Chloe.

I really hope this doesn't mean we're going to spend the last year dumping the remaining Galar characters despite the plentiful opportunities to do so at earlier points of the show.
Hey, this is probably the third season, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom