• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN094: The Heracros Loss and the Kailios in Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind Heracross and Pinsir being used here. I mean this seems to be an early Valentines Day themed episode and if they're going to do that, then I don't think they've got any options for Ash's Pokemon or even Goh's Starters
And they've already used Kikuna and Chloe for this last year lol

Which actually brings me to this question:

If you guys had to come up with a Valentines Day themed episode involving the Main characters or the Main Cast Pokemon what kind of story would you come up with?
(Yes that means you can have free reign to include any possible Shipping outcome.)

Hard Mode: Do not mention Serena
BrInG BaCk sE- oh you already made that joke

Here's a bit of loose translation

Chloe and Erika are mentioned here

https://twitter.com/AriPoke20/status/1479485192754511876?t=pDYUgM0e-_LOLatdWRzw-w&s=19
Summary and VA list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

A Dredear has just arrived in Sakuragi Park, and Heracross has become attracted to it. Kailios gets saddened at the sight of this, since it's in love with Heracros. The depressed Kailios starts thinking that things might've been different if it had a pretty flower too, so Satoshi and Go decide to take it along as they accompany Koharu to a "Pokémon flower arrangement class" held by Tamamushi City's Gym Leader Erika in order to cheer it up. Will Kailios manage to win Heracros' attention?

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 門田英彦 (Hidehiko Kadota)
Animation Director 谷澤泰史 (Yasushi Tanizawa)
Animation Director kwon yong sang
Ehh ... I don't know, if Erika and her friends remember Ash, they hate him like years past.

Last edited:
But you said that Erika never hated Ash and he never make an enemy to her.
No, neither of us said that. And I don't think she ever "hated" him anyway. Hate is a strong word. They had a disagreement, one that was easily patched up in the end. (Especially considering he saved her dear friends life.)

Erika never hated Ash. If anything, she appreciates him from saving the life of one of her Pokémon. And I'm sure even her "minions" don't hold a grudge against him anymore.
Erika doesn't hate Ash but I am still wandering her reaction for seeing Ash again. They have had bad interactions. Perfume argument, sneaking gym in girl cosplay with Team Rocket, and Team Rocket caused a fire and destruction of Erika's gym. They are unforgettable events.

And a flasback for this iconic moment please.

images (4).jpeg

And it was really Erika's flunkies who hated Ash, not Erika herself.
Right. Those girls were being kinda jerks to him just because he said he wasn't crazy about perfume. Admittedly, he was being juvenile about the whole thing, but they didn't have to be so nasty.
Erika doesn't hate Ash but I am still wandering her reaction for seeing Ash again. They have had bad interactions. Perfume argument, sneaking gym in girl cosplay with Team Rocket, and Team Rocket caused a fire and destruction of Erika's gym. They are unforgettable events.

And a flasback for this iconic moment please.

View attachment 154557
I think considering the whole "saved Gloom's life thing", that's water under the bridge.

Last edited:
Right. Those girls were being kinda jerks to him just because he said he wasn't crazy about perfume. Admittedly, he was being juvenile about the whole thing, but they didn't have to be so nasty.
Yeah. Not to mention they blatantly abused their authority by denying a perfectly valid challenger entrance just out of spite.

Yeah. Not to mention they blatantly abused their authority by denying a perfectly valid challenger entrance just out of spite.
Yeah, Erika even states later in the episode that it's her duty to accept all challengers to her Gym. Um, where was that sentiment when those girls literally barred Ash from entry, huh?

Yeah, Erika even states later in the episode that it's her duty to accept all challengers to her Gym. Um, where was that sentiment when those girls literally barred Ash from entry, huh?
That line was actually dub-only. But still, very jerkish of her Gym Trainers to pretty much stoop to being as childish as Ash.

That line was actually dub-only. But still, very jerkish of her Gym Trainers to pretty much stoop to being as childish as Ash.
Oh, really? Never knew that. I only started watching the Japanese version in the XY series. Yeah, those gym girls might have been pretty, but man were they annoying. Wait.....how come they let Brock in there and not Ash? Brock must've been having a field day in there with all those girls, yet that didn't bother them?

Oh, really? Never knew that. I only started watching the Japanese version in the XY series. Yeah, those gym girls might have been pretty, but man were they annoying. Wait.....how come they let Brock in there and not Ash? Brock must've been having a field day in there with all those girls, yet that didn't bother them?
They let Brock in because he hadn’t insulted the perfume. Ash got singled out for that reason alone.

On another note, while the preview showed Erika with a Leafeon, I wonder if her Gloom has evolved since Ash was there last.

They let Brock in because he hadn’t insulted the perfume. Ash got singled out for that reason alone.

On another note, while the preview showed Erika with a Leafeon, I wonder if her Gloom has evolved since Ash was there last.
Those girls were just as immature as Ash was for that. As for Gloom, we'll see if the writers even remember that Erika had one in the first place considering how long it's been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom